Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who´s your idol when it comes to being a man?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the title says everything...
My idol when it comes to being a man is Hulk Hogan, the wrestler. I think he´s confident, doesn´t take **** from anyone, always says exactly what he´s thinking and respects people in order to get respect. He also doesn´t care what people think of him.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Well, the title says everything...
My idol when it comes to being a man is Hulk Hogan, the wrestler. I think he´s confident, doesn´t take **** from anyone, always says exactly what he´s thinking and respects people in order to get respect. He also doesn´t care what people think of him.
He's also bright orange!

I reckon patrick batemen...christian bale in american psycho...apart from the killing n stuff!

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Formula 1 driver Mark Webber, he has no fancy ideas about himself and just gets the job done.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Josef Stalin, who racked up 30 million kills. No other man in this world has murdered more people than him.

Also that French chick who was really a guy was pretty manly. Look at her jawline!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My idol when it comes to being a "man"? Machiavelli

I think...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Start practicing your agonized screams now, or else you won't hold a candle to your idol when you're burning in Hell too. I can make his out just barely when I put my ear to the ground.
Well I'm an aethiest, so I'm going to hell anyway.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:

As am I.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mark "Chopper" Read.

He loved his beer.
He spoke his mind.
He loved his rugby.

Although he did kill 20 people, luckily only serving jail time for 1 of those murders, but they were all drug dealers. He always said, drug dealers are the scum of the earth.

He's a man's man alright.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
obviuosly. clint eastwood.(tough guy roles. nonesense anti hero, vintage man right there)

,james dean.(wierd but stylish he was way ahead of his time style wise)

,charles barkley.(no nonesense basketball player. that would fight for the ball till he can't anymore. even if the balls on the floor he goe's for it get down and dirty).

vin diesel( i like his built and voice tone)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Am I the only one who sees the contradiction in this?

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theodore Roosevelt - combined supreme masculinity with high intellect. Rather than become the effeminate intellectual or the mindless macho jock, he instead exemplified the best attributes of both. That is a real man.

Morality, will-power, courage, leadership, energy, accomplishment, toughness, intellect, passion, decisiveness, vision, and character.

We need the iron qualities that go with true manhood. We need the positive virtues of resolution, of courage, of indomitable will, of power to do without shrinking the rough work that must always be done.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sylvester Stallone

He was a nobody and went to Hollywood with the Rocky script, getting rejected over and over, but he kept perservering. He overcame a speech impediment, overcame critics who prejudged him as stupid, overcame amazing odds stacked against him, then went on to direct and act in one of the best films ever made - Rocky.

Then on the other hand, he is a guy who built and maintained an amazing physique through sheer dedication and allegedy steroid free. He gained weight for Copland, showing dedication to his acting career, then managed to get back in shape.

He has done some sh1t films, but it's his dedication to his goals that I admire. If you watch the original Rocky, you can see that he based the character heavily on himself.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something funny I got to point out is on a chick's most wanted list, none of this names would come up. ;)

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I think is funnier, is that most of these men that we idolise are celebrities, not blood & steel heroes, or national leaders.

Where are the Caesars, Napoleons, Barbarossas, Rommels, and Francos?

EDIT: Okay, we got Roosevelt (well he was a leader of a democracy, not a dictator, but nobody's perfect), and William Wallace. I guess its something :p