Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whne she doesn't respond to your txt

Dave111

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been dating a girl for a couple weeks now. The dates that we've been out on have been great, we got on great and had a good laugh and there was lots of touching and kissing etc etc. I had arranged to take her out for the day tomorrow, and txt her this morning to ask her what time suited her, but she hasn't txt'd back and that was about 8 hrs ago.

The question is, why do girls play this game, where they dont txt back, if it was one of my mates I txt'd they'd reply pretty soon, but girls always seem to revert to playing this waiting game....and it frustrates me. If she's not interested then I'd repsect her more if she just told me she was busy, had other plans.

The thing is, I guarantee she will txt me tomorrow and apologise for not txting and expect me to jump to her beck and call.

how'd you deal with these sort of games????

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her respond you.
If there's attraction as you said there was she will respond.
It's some kind of test so see how needy you are...
So what to do?
Test her back!
Woman LOVE challenges.
If you chase her what happens? The challenge dies.
So if she txt's you back you can simply act cool and confident and not make a big deal out of it cause anyway you were too busy with your life, make her think she is chasing you! act like this "so where are you taking me this time?"
One last tip, if she asks you "so what makes your life so busy etc" you can respond her with "Oh I dated this girl (or couple of girls) , she is great...etc" and quickly change the topic. You are giving her competition here...make her think you are in demand, cause you should be! you are the prize!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys like you make too many assumptions early on. They think because they've gone out a few times and maybe even slept together that it means she's completely into you. The other point is the dates went well in your mind but she might have been faking her enjoyment level.

Lastly the reason she hasn't texted you back is because your not a challenge to her. Your too available and that doesn't intrigue a girl, she'll change her mind so quick it will leave you baffled when you don't challenge her.

How often do you talk to her?? In the beginning you should only be talking a few times a week at the most and go on 1 date and 1 date only per week. Once things escalate you can make a little bit more time for her.

I wouldn't NEXT her completely but start looking for new girls. If you ignore her blatant disrespect of your time, she'll get much worse with her behavior in the future.

PIMP

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a woman txt me and wonder why I did not immediately respond. I told her that I am not on call and would get back to her when I could.

She kept txting me yet would not answer the phone when I called. This was within 1 week of knowing her. What a fricken hassle. NEXT.

fan27