Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

White lies from a new interest

vinkoch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been getting to know this new female last few weeks. Just had sex first time last week. She always answers if I call, which is only when I ask to hook up. And she texts often and everyday and wants to know when she can see me.

But I found out this week she lies. Tuesday, I texted when she was at work, right before her break, and didn't hear back until she got home. She said, "hi sorry I missed your text. I left my phone in my car after lunch. Can't wait to see you later and walk Russell! "(My dog).

This is a complete lie. I looked at some of her friends Facebook pages and saw the time stamp on comments she posted to their walls and pictures. They were between the time of my text and before she was done working. And the funny thing was one of the pictures she commented on said, "People who who wait to talk to you only when it suits them are not worth your time". Lol.

And Thursday night I texted at 9:50 pm and she responded on her lunch the next day, "yes I'm doing well. How's your day? Miss you bunches. Sorry I was sleeping last night and just getting back to people now on lunch. Are we still watching a movie tonight?"
Again, a lie. I looked at her Facebook and it said mobile uploads was updated at 10:43 pm with pictures of cookies. I went to her friends pages again and she commented about being home making cookies at 10:25 pm. And she uploaded a profile picture at 9:00 am the next morning and responded to comments two hours before she said she was just starting to get back to people on her lunch.

Normally I just take people at their word and know people have a life. But now that I know she lies I feel everything she says could be a lie. And now I'm feeling like I'll always question people when this kind of thing. Why lie about something so unimportant?

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much detective work not enough not giving a fvck. She shows interest. She meets with you. You bang her. Sure, screen her in the meantime, but meanwhile...go go gadget bang her again.

vinkoch

Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinMyMindRight said:
Stop stalking her via social media. You've known her for three weeks; she doesn't owe you anything.
not the point. she lies. just get back whenever you want. no need to make up excuses.
And I'm not stalking her. Her friends are my friend too. That's how I see this stuff. which also makes me embarrassed for her. how could she be so careless to get caught lying. lol.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ don't do that. Stop stalking a girls page, girls do that ****. You reack "little *****". Man up and bang her as long as you can.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On one hand, it seems good that she feels compelled to explain herself to you - that shows interest. On the other hand, little lies are often followed by bigger lies. Get all the pvssy you can from her but don't trust her with your heart or your money.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She lacks in assertiveness. Why can't she just say sorry I had other things to do. She is a weak person.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's trying not to seem too keen and giving you those reasons so you don't think she's being rude. As others have said just keep banging and screening her and stop stalking her.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vinkoch said:
not the point. she lies. just get back whenever you want. no need to make up excuses.
And I'm not stalking her. Her friends are my friend too. That's how I see this stuff. which also makes me embarrassed for her. how could she be so careless to get caught lying. lol.
She's careless because she probably didn't see you acting like a "no other options having psycho stalker" which you are showing tendencies of being.

Dude, this is stuff women do, not guys...

Why do you care? She is probably seeing and banging other guys. If you aren't I suggest you start

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
She lacks in assertiveness. Why can't she just say sorry I had other things to do. She is a weak person.
Most women aren't assertive. They have estrogen not testosterone. Sadly most guys these days have an abundance of estrogen and not much testosterone either

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to ***** and whine about this kind of petty sh*t, dump her azz.

You've asked for advice and perspective. You've gotten advice and perspective.

Take it or leave it. Don't argue with it.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks lie like this all the time to men they either aren't interested in or who they've just met.
If she's not your girlfriend, don't give a fvck, just pound that pvssy.