Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

White guys get all the girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
False. I am middle eastern, and had tons of women from all races show interest. Although most people mistake me for being Hispanic, Italian, or a white guy with a tan."
You just proved that I am right with this comment.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
ok so what you guys are saying is that, there are absolutely no advantages to being white?

The whole point is, even if there is an advantage to being white, don't use it as an excuse just because you aren't. If you are simply making this thread to b!tch that you MAY have a lower chance of getting girls because you aren't white, go ahead. But don't expect anyone to feel sorry for you.

The point is that it can be, and is being done. Just not by the guys complaining on forums about it. Go better yourself in any way that you can. Don't blame your past failures on things you can't change. Do what you can to improve yourself and you will see how ridiculous this thread really is.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
I actually tried an experiment on an online dating site.

I put up a picture of a very handsome ripped muscular AZN dude and then a white nerdy skinny ugly guy. I sent the same exact e-mail out:

"Hi whats up, how are you doing? What is your name"

Very short message. The same message for both guys.

I can post the results if you want, but basically, the AZN dude
got 0 replies, while the white guys mail box is filling up with messages
so fast that I can't even keep track.

someone explain this to me

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is one big circle jerk.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
You just proved that I am right with this comment.
Hence why I said "so maybe". But, its not like they LOSE interest once they find out what I am. It doesn't matter what you are. Either someone is into you or not. Some people also have specific standards. For instance, some white women will only date white men.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
gspshields2 said:
ok so what you guys are saying is that, there are absolutely no advantages to being white?
As a white guy, I would say it's relatively neutral because it's common. I suppose it can be an advantage sometimes depending on the girl. In other cases, it can be disadvantage when the girl wants a more exotic look.

It's a "grass is greener" type of thing.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In western civs there is a accepted "white privilage". While girls usually assoc white guys with success(High college grad rate/low incarceration rate) that doesnt mean you cant be the exception to their standards. Keep in mind tho generally speaking people have a gen tendancy to marry w/in their own race/ethnicity.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a tall white guy, and my wife left me for a short Indian man with a tiny d!ck. I'm not making this up. I know this is a troll thread, but all you people with inadequacy complexes over a physical trait do indeed have something genuinely wrong with you...in your head. It's all in your head. Whatever you think makes you inadequate does not have nearly the impact upon your life as compared to simply what you think.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
White guys (and black guys) have more of an advantage because they are all over the media. On T.V., movies, music etc. and this anchors the image of their skin on ppl and makes them attractive because they remind females/males of a certain celebrity. Now if more filipinos were the majority on Television or movies and music then I guarantee that the same attraction would apply to filipinos or any other ethnicity. So yeah, maybe this rascist media should give every other nationality equal amounts of the spot light.

P

perseverance

Only weak men use their outer exterior to blame their lack of "success" with women.

I am white, so by your logic, I should get all the women I meet, right? No chance. I'm 5'5 in height, 165cm and I weigh 60kg, which is 132lbs. Short and skinny. Now if you asked a majority of women who they'd choose out of a white guy who is 5'5 and weighs 132lbs or an Indian-American who is 6'0 tall and weighs 180lbs, I guarantee that a vast majority of women, no matter their racial make up will choose the Indian-American over me. Do I care? Do I come on here crying about it? No because I am not a weak man. Rejection doesn't bother me and it shouldn't bother you. If a woman doesn't want to date a particular race then she doesn't have to. That's her prerogative, she lives in a democratic society and can choose who she wants to get with and there's nothing you can about it. So the sooner you accept this reality the better it will be for you.

I have been rejected more times than I care to remember, if you were to ask me if I was successful with women then I'd answer no. Fancy that, a White man who has been unsuccessful with women? I bet you're in shock, but don't worry there's millions more White men in this world who struggle with women, only most of them don't play the race card when things aren't going well.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jacob said:
White guys (and black guys) have more of an advantage because they are all over the media. On T.V., movies, music etc. and this anchors the image of their skin on ppl and makes them attractive because they remind females/males of a certain celebrity. Now if more filipinos were the majority on Television or movies and music then I guarantee that the same attraction would apply to filipinos or any other ethnicity. So yeah, maybe this rascist media should give every other nationality equal amounts of the spot light.
The fact of the matter is the color of the skin of people you see on TV reflects society's demographics. Which is why you see a lot of white and black people. Which is also why as time goes on you will see more Asian and people of other descent on TV in non stereotypical roles as we are already seeing now.

Go ask any girl who watches the TV show Glee, one of the hottest (if not hottest) guys on that show is full Asian and they will tell you this happily..

So you talked about Filipinos in American media.... Guess what, Filipino Americans make up 1% of America. Do you really think they are going to have equal air time in the media, movie and shows? That's a rhetorical question and the answer is no.

Secondly I can easily make the argument that white males are always shown as the dumb white male stereotype as in the shows Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens, Family Guy and in every television show ever.

Or in television commercials where the white and male black are always yelled at by their wives because they are too incompetent to make any decisions on their own!

The "advantage" that you perceive is all in your head. I know Filipino guys that pull a lot of tail, they just don't sit around complaining that American media is stacked against them.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
gspshields2 said:
white guys (and black guys) get all the girls, and the third is Hispanic guys. If you are not white, or black, or Hispanic, you are a second class citizen. White women will ignore you, and women of your own race will say to you, I don't like my own race, I want to be with a white guy.

Even the ugliest dorkiest white guy with no game I noticed is getting pretty girls at the club.

There is no such thing as game. Just race.
welcome to 2011 and the nature of the human mating dynamic based on race and socio economics ..

Many folks will try to deny this to facilitate their own agenda but Fact is that white males have the most financial and military power n earth so 99% of human females see white males as alpha.. even men from other aces who look more white are treated as specially by women cause the look white..

you just have to accept that reality and find other ways to get what you want.. get more money is the usual option..

Status
Not open for further replies.