Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

White girl who dates black guys reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
http://youtu.be/yRByDtNJwvI

Check out this little white ghetto wannabe local cvm-dvmpster and her reasons for dating black guys. LMFAO. Keep it real girly. Good luck with this ones relationship goals in life.

Check out the comments below the video. Pretty funny stuff!

Perhaps she thinks she's the next Kim Kardashian in training? Hahahaha!

It's quite obvious that this girl is attempting to use her 'experience' with penis size to put herself in some position of 'power' over guys. A real man laughs at her tripe and will make something of himself while she becomes nothing more than the neighborhoods cvm recepticle.

Last edited:

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
HahahahahahHahadhahadhadhadhahh so fuc king dumb I love it.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
roman81 said:
HahahahahahHahadhahadhadhadhahh so fuc king dumb I love it.

Why is it that every white girl who dates or likes black guys has to act like a ghetto wannabe and thinks that somehow it makes them seem 'cool', 'down', and 'with the times'? LMAO.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what they say
once they go black, you cannot go back.
its not about race....but its most about their attitude.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can a mod lock this thread please? Instead of making crap threads like this OP, you need to be out making FR and getting laid. This shit is why I don't really come to Sosuave anymore. Reported.

theMac

Reaction score
One night my late 20's white buddy pulled a 20 y/o, white, girly, super hot yoga instructor/masseuse from an extremely wealthy family. As the clothes began coming off, she pulled away for a second and said, "you're not usually my type."

My buddy figured it was because he's almost a decade older and a successful businessman.

Then she came back with "yah, I usually go for guys who are over 30. And black."

You never know.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why on this forum do white guys have a problem with white women dating black men?
People can not control what they are attracted to, and every white woman who dates a black guy isnt like this. This really pretty black girl at work dates a white guy and none of the black guys at work give her **** about it.. I notice mostly ugly white guys care because if you have chicks of your own you dont care who dates who.. Regardless of race

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked for a urologist and have seen like 1,000 ****s, all the studies on this etc. (No homo won't even save me here, but honestly no homo haha.) Asians are small. There's like no perceptible difference between whites and blacks. If there is a difference it's very small on average with tremendous overlap between the races. Trust me on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.