White, free, liberal women are the downfall of civilization......

Status
Not open for further replies.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure you've all seen this: http://news.yahoo.com/suspect-charged-case-missing-uva-student-124230074.html

White British girl attends Virginia, goes missing and turns out this guy likely did it. A fat, thug-looking black dude with dreads. From all accounts, she was friends with this guy. Sounds like he was a massive AFC who likely wanted to f*ck her and she wouldn't let him. But still, she was associating with this fool. When will they learn?

I'm not excusing what this scum did or blaming her for her own death (alleged but inevitable), it's just another in a line. Probably not a racist crime, but still, why do white women think the world is full of roses and hang around with sh*t-heads like this? It's not natural. It might FEEELLLZZZ good at the beginning, but when stuff goes wrong, racial and cultural barriers make everything worse.

People really need an education in reality. It happens over and over. It's not always racial, but it's definitely a component. Oil and water don't mix, no matter what culture or area you are. Why was a supposedly bright college student, who worked the Alabama tornado cleanup and similar, socializing with a low-life like this? It makes zero sense unless she's rebelling or something ignorant like that. Must have a bunch of white guilt.

Maybe it turns out that they didn't know each other. But early reports indicate they were friends.

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was waiting for your next thread xD.

You say race has nothing to do with why this crime was committed, but then go on to fixate on the race of the suspect? lol

Who knows how good of friends the girl was with that dude. Talk about blaming the missing chick before knowing all the facts. Either way, many women end up becoming friendly with the wrong guy all the time. So its a strong jump to simply whine and say white girls shouldnt be friends with a black dude.

Women in general should not be friends with losers and lowlifes. Hell, Laci Peterson ended up married to a crazy dude and ended up missing and dead. Im sure you weren't saying anything about race when that happened huh?

Or what about that Dutch murderer Joran Van der Sloot? Were you talking about white women staying away from white men when Natalee Holloway went missing? You have such an axe to grind with this race sh!t.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
I was waiting for your next thread xD.
No doubt. You're stalking me (and others) double time here lately, neg repping about as much as you take it up the poop chute.

Jaylan said:
Who knows how good of friends the girl was with that dude. Talk about blaming the missing chick before knowing all the facts. Either way, many women end up becoming friendly with the wrong guy all the time. So its a strong jump to simply whine and say white girls shouldnt be friends with a black dude.

Women in general should not be friends with losers and lowlifes. Hell, Laci Peterson ended up married to a crazy dude and ended up missing and dead. Im sure you weren't saying anything about race when that happened huh?
Yeeeeeeah.....that's sort of the point of my post. Not race. But surprise, surprise, for the 48 zillionth time, the victim is white and the perp is black. Nothing to see there.

Jaylan said:
Or what about that Dutch murderer Joran Van der Sloot? Were you talking about white women staying away from white men when Natalee Holloway went missing? You have such an axe to grind with this race sh!t.
Again, a white woman flittering around in neverland, thinking nothing can happen to her. Drunk and wanders off with that fool. Completely preventable.

Jaylan said:
You have such an axe to grind with this race sh!t.
:flowers:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Missing? Pffft lets not beat around the bush. Does anyone really miss oblivious white sh!tlibs anymore? Hell, you and I probably despise them even more than these vibrants who continually kill them . If it wasn't for a more evolved impulse control right thinking whites would probably be killing them just as often.

Edit: Come to think of it and given the current toilet bowl trajectory, give or take a few more decades they probably will when red states don't get the votes they will need to secede. You can bet your ass white sh!tlibs won't want them going anywhere, considering statistics show it's their neighbourhoods they move to once they turn their own into crime ridden multikulti toilets. Not that meek and altruistically cursed white progtards have the will to fight (or guns) but you get my point.

Last edited:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Sorry, women love exotic men, the more fvcked up the better to the modern white chick.
Women "love" whatever is glorified 24/7 for the past six decades. White women managed to love their own race just fine for centuries and still do apparently, even despite YKW's best efforts of bombarding us to the contrary.

White women prefer white men to the exclusion of everyone else—and Asian and Hispanic women prefer them even more exclusively. These three types of women only respond well to white men. More significantly, these groups’ reply rates to non-whites is terrible. Asian women write back non-white males at 21.9%, Hispanic women at 22.9%, and white women at 23.0%. It’s here where things get interesting, for white women in particular. If you look at the match-by-race table before this one, the “should-look-like” one, you see that white women have an above-average compatibility with almost every group. Yet they only reply well to guys who look like them. There’s more data on this towards the end of the post.
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2009/10/07/everyones-racist-except-black-women/

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Men like exotic women too
No doubt. Generally though we prefer our own kind (except for black men/women).

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
it cant be stopped.
It MUST not be stopped.;)

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
The Progressive agenda in Europe and the US is to accomplish by encouraged immigration what they cannot get at the ballot box. As nations, England, Sweden and France have doomed themselves. Interestingly, Germany has not simply because their 'guest worker' program allows Germany to say 'visiting hours are over'.

The USA WAS different. As a nation of immigrants, people could come here and assimilate - learn the language, learn the culture, get to work, contribute and do well for themselves and their children.

North American Progressives are busily trying to do what European progs have shown to be a (perhaps irreversible) disaster - state dependent immigrants that do not learn the language nor get to work. It's impossible to understand why the USA does this because it makes no sense. Having restaurants take down signs about serving bacon (and on and on...) because it makes someone uncomfortable is idiotic.

That said, lots of legal immigration has been the lifeblood of the USA and should continue that. It's the progs' agenda (unassimilated, state dependent, multi-cultural division for votes) that must be rejected.

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this post made me realize why I left this site in the first place. Her death is tragic no doubt. And if the guy did it, he will be punished.

I see it's the same 3-4 guys venting because it isn't the 1960s anymore and you can't "****" on minorities anymore. Whether you like it or not we're not going anywhere any time soon. I have just as much right date whoever I want and you guys can't do a thing about it.

Seeing you same 3-4 guys complaining about the same things years later, let's me know that you guys are losing in life. I have white guys I'm friends with and they don't complain about stuff like this because they are too busy winning in life.

Carry on losers. Keep up the good work on your arm chair white supremacy ideologies.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Kupid Diggs said:
it isn't the 1960s anymore and you can't "****" on minorities anymore.
To be fair I was kind of applauding the efforts of the "vibrant youth" who keep killing these clueless white libtards.

Kupid Diggs said:
I have just as much right date whoever I want and you guys can't do a thing about it.
Low IQ white walmart orcas hopped up on a steady 4 decade long diet of "thuglyfe" glorification and the imbecilic white hetero who can't even tie his own shoe laces without the help of a non-white, chick or faggot ? You knock yourself out <----------Did you see what I did there?

Kupid Diggs said:
Keep up the good work on your arm chair white supremacy ideologies.
Cultural trends....dats rayciss

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can be seen walking unsteadily and even running at times, past a pub and a service station and then onto seven-block pedestrian strip that includes the Tempo Restaurant. Longo said Thursday that police have no reason to believe she and Matthew knew each other before their encounter.
Turns out they didn't know each other. So I guess I was a little harsh on her, and the dude.....well let's just say nobody was surprised.

Hey Kupid Diggs, go back and take a look at the link in Tits' post. You and Gaylan come up with an entertaining way to spin that. I'll be waiting.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Turns out they didn't know each other. So I guess I was a little harsh on her, and the dude.....well let's just say nobody was surprised.
Reading that I too may have been a little hasty in my condemnation of her. However statistically most of these murder victims look like this. If by the slimmest chance she wasn't I retract a small portion of my post.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:

Hey Kupid Diggs, go back and take a look at the link in Tits' post. You and Gaylan come up with an entertaining way to spin that. I'll be waiting.
Everyone pretty much know that you're an idiot that's a judge of character. Your first post proved it all. You labeled this guy a thug when you had no other backing to prove this.

You didn't even have the facts right before you judged this man and this girl.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Everyone pretty much know that you're an idiot that's a judge of character. Your first post proved it all. You labeled this guy a thug when you had no other backing to prove this.

You didn't even have the facts right before you judged this man and this girl.
Nothing wrong with judgement. That's the hive-mind talking through you, bruh.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kupid Diggs said:
Reading this post made me realize why I left this site in the first place. Her death is tragic no doubt. And if the guy did it, he will be punished.

I see it's the same 3-4 guys venting because it isn't the 1960s anymore and you can't "****" on minorities anymore. Whether you like it or not we're not going anywhere any time soon. I have just as much right date whoever I want and you guys can't do a thing about it.

Seeing you same 3-4 guys complaining about the same things years later, let's me know that you guys are losing in life. I have white guys I'm friends with and they don't complain about stuff like this because they are too busy winning in life.

Carry on losers. Keep up the good work on your arm chair white supremacy ideologies.
The bold pretty much sums up the AE forum.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
That's funny coming from the guy who says "whites deserve it".
You already got a thread closed before by staying stuck on an made up argument that you couldnt prove. Move on already and stop acting like some menopausal woman with a grudge based on bs and irrational emotion.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I proved it by linking to it. It just p1sses you off that I am holding you accountable for it.

Anytime you make any attack on people for being concerned about their tribe, I am going to throw your hypocrisy right into your face. Get used to it, or stop attacking others for wanting to defend their tribe.

It is your choice.
You proved nothing and everyone saw it. Like I, Rascal, backbreaker, and others who have argued with you before have shown...is that you misquote people, put words in their mouth, and then continually reference back to your bs in an attempt to "win" an argument.

Grow the hell up, move on, and let that sh!t go. You look more like a clown every time you bring up something that you couldnt even directly quote me on. I challenged you to prove that I said what youre saying I did, and you couldnt do it. All you could do was quote a post, and throw your own twisted interpretation onto it. You couldnt directly quote me on what you constantly b!tch about....yet when OP creates threads like this and the usual suspects chime in, you have no condemnation for them.

If I said what you are saying I did, there would be numerous posters I know of who would call me out on that one particular post. But the reality is that I never said what youre acussing and this is simply another example of Danger being so desperately and emotionally tied to an argument, that after twisting words and outright lying, he cant let it go.

:rolleyes:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Like I, Rascal, backbreaker, and others who have argued with you before have shown...
All the black guys agree. Shocker.

Jaylan said:
If I said what you are saying I did, there would be numerous posters I know of who would call me out on that one particular post.
Who's signature is it, that says, "You can fight reason with logic, but how are you going to fight the unreasonable?"

Mods need to deal with Gaylan in the same way the world needs to deal with ISIS. Swift eradication. But hey, at least kaybaby is harmless entertainment.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Why was a supposedly bright college student, who worked the Alabama tornado cleanup and similar, socializing with a low-life like this? It makes zero sense unless she's rebelling or something ignorant like that.
It's possible she simply did not know any better. In an effort to make up for past historical wrongs (whether real or perceived), the white society has adopted a "see no evil" policy towards the black race as a whole. As a result, it has become taboo to discuss all sorts of "sensitive" subjects, such as the fact that blacks are overrepresented in violent crime (including racially-motivated crimes) and the drug trade, more likely to be infected with HIV and other STDs, much more likely to grow up in dysfunctional families and be raised by single moms, etc.

All of those are facts. And any reasonable person analyzing those facts would inevitably conclude that associating with black people is, on average, more dangerous than associating with non-blacks and make his/her life choices accordingly. But according to the prevailing view, reaching such a conclusion is "racist". And being racist is very, very bad. So how do you stop people from making racist conclusions on the basis of undeniable facts? You stop talking about the facts. Imagine the facts don't exist. Feel uncomfortable even thinking about the facts. And when something happens to your child, pretend that it could not have easily been foreseen.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
It's possible she simply did not know any better. In an effort to make up for past historical wrongs (whether real or perceived), the white society has adopted a "see no evil" policy towards the black race as a whole. As a result, it has become taboo to discuss all sorts of "sensitive" subjects, such as the fact that blacks are overrepresented in violent crime (including racially-motivated crimes) and the drug trade, more likely to be infected with HIV and other STDs, much more likely to grow up in dysfunctional families and be raised by single moms, etc.

All of those are facts. And any reasonable person analyzing those facts would inevitably conclude that associating with black people is, on average, more dangerous than associating with non-blacks and make his/her life choices accordingly. But according to the prevailing view, reaching such a conclusion is "racist". And being racist is very, very bad. So how do you stop people from making racist conclusions on the basis of undeniable facts? You stop talking about the facts. Imagine the facts don't exist. Feel uncomfortable even thinking about the facts. And when something happens to your child, pretend that it could not have easily been foreseen.
I agree with most of this, except the STD part. But on the whole can we stop with all these damn race threads? You guys are just as bad as the Indian race thread trolls who blame all their problems on being Indian. And let's stop acting like it's only blacks who are like this. I'll be the first to admit, we (that's right, I said, we) make some stupid choices that stems from our "do whatever it takes to survive" mindset, but it has nothing to do with the color of our skin. Look at any impoverished area, and you'll see the same story.

Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Syria, China, and parts of Africa, are all impoverished areas. And guess what? They all have problems with corruption, war, drug cartels, etc. But then look at places like Japan. Hard-working, moral people with one of the lowest crime-rates in the world. And they, certainly, are not impoverished. There are plenty of poor white people who are involved in gangs, drugs, and violence as well, just as there are plenty of wealthy black people who do nothing of the sort.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Eph said:
I agree with most of this, except the STD part.
Then you'd be wrong. Scroll down

http://www.lukeford.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/the-truth-about-the-race-war.jpg

Eph said:
But on the whole can we stop with all these damn race threads?

CENSORSHIP CENSORSHIP CENSORSHIP!!

Guess who else does that?

Eph said:
You guys are just as bad as the Indian race thread trolls who blame all their problems on being Indian.
How the phuck do you equate a recurring pattern of black on white murder/violent assault (aka NEWS) with a skinny fat loser who's angry he's not getting his share of the white puzzy?

Status
Not open for further replies.