Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which would you choose: Girls or Money?

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my situation:

I've started working at a place recently that has a few cute girls working there who's been giving me eye contact and smiles. I haven't gotten a chance to talk to any of them yet as I work a different shift and they get off just when I come in.

I'd like to just go for it, but I got a job offer that would pays a lot more and I would need to quit my current job soon if I take it. What should I do?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speculator E said:
Here's my situation:

I've started working at a place recently that has a few cute girls working there who's been giving me eye contact and smiles. I haven't gotten a chance to talk to any of them yet as I work a different shift and they get off just when I come in.

I'd like to just go for it, but I got a job offer that would pays a lot more and I would need to quit my current job soon if I take it. What should I do?
To the question in the title, both.

To answer your question, take the job offer if it is what you want, and then go back to your current institution as a customer and hook up with one or both of those girls. It would be better that way too because if you stayed at your current job and decided to screw or date any of those girls that you work with, it opens up a can of worms later on.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MONEY....you can never lose bitches chasing money.

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I would have said women. I had little desire for money. Now I'm a bit bitter and poorer, so Money.

Techas right. Many men have lost money chasing women, it's hard for a man to lose women chasing money.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. I can't believe this is even a question. The very fact that you are considering giving up a higher paying job for the sake of some girls you haven't even talked to yet means you've probably already blown it with those broads.

Take the money any day of the week. I could understand if you were in a serious relationship with a girl, but you haven't even talked to these broads yet. For all you know, they could be total b*tches, they could have herpes or they may have zero interest in you.

Chasing money will never lose you women. Women love a successful man. Chasing women can lose you money though.

For Christ's sake, take the job!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Money's better always. Women will chase you, no doubt.

If you chase women, you lose money.

Your priorities are out of order. Money over b**ches! That's my ruling.

Case closed.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
Wow. I can't believe this is even a question. The very fact that you are considering giving up a higher paying job for the sake of some girls you haven't even talked to yet means you've probably already blown it with those broads.

Take the money any day of the week. I could understand if you were in a serious relationship with a girl, but you haven't even talked to these broads yet. For all you know, they could be total b*tches, they could have herpes or they may have zero interest in you.

Chasing money will never lose you women. Women love a successful man. Chasing women can lose you money though.

For Christ's sake, take the job!
Agree 1000%. This forum is full of stupid questions lately (no real offense intended, but I can't believe someone would need to ask this).

Not only that, but work is a terrible place to date girls anyway. I meet enough women in my regular non working life that I don't need to start complicating relationships at work. You should too.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Judge Nismo said, take the goddamn job! Advance yourself! Women will be jock-riding you!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Career before women, always.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
money

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The job man, THE JOB. Wonder what the ratio is for available good jobs as compared with available women? I'm a believer in that there is no such thing as a dumb question but this one I had to think about. Take the job and make us proud.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP congrats you win...RETARD THREAD OF THE WEEK !
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what kinda question is this. money over *****es man.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not even about the money really, I mean it depends on your career and how important it is to you. If you're working at mcdonalds and have been offered to work in a cafe, I could see why you aren't bothered by it. But if your career is more important to you than that then you should go for the promotion. There are lots of girls around, but to do well in a profession you have to commit to it, whatever it is.

Also you could just ask one of the girls out before you leave.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I ask is b/c I've been focusing on my career for the past few months with no time for women. I've been passing on lots of opportunities to the point where the temptation is starting to get to me. But you're all absolutely right. There's plenty of other fishes in the sea.