Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which Option Would You Choose?

Which Option Would You Choose?

• Lecture on Nuclear Particle Physics

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Having Sex With A HB7 Brunette

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, today at around 4 pm I rang a friend (who is off the forum) and it turned out within the next hour he had sex with a HB7 brunette and in that time I was in a Physics lecture at uni based on Nuclear Particle Physics. It was just too good to be true.

The Key Points to consider here:

Pros for me:

- I learnt something new that not many people understand
- I was in a selective group of 150 people
- I took notes and thus have a record of those events
- I chatted about chicken vs beef, whether the lecturer was wearing a wig and the worst ethnicity at uni to physics nerds with glasses and acne

Cons for me:

- I didn't get to interact with any women
- My hand got tired as I had to write so much down (not the only reason; drum roll)
- I was in the back row so I had to squint a little to see the small symbols that the lecturer didn't write clearly enough
- The guy to my right wouldn't let me copy the last sentence. The lecturer rubbed it off so he took the opportunity to cover up the sentence. It's like they want you to fail, though they'll smile and talk to you etc. It's more competitive than you think.

Pros for him:

- He got sex, which men like and need
- The girl was attractive so it was enjoyable
- He had the company of a woman which is more fun
- He got tired but had that satisfying feeling at the end instead

Cons for him:

- He had to go through a process to get the sex, so like the writing it drags on and similarly you don't know if the last part will be complete
- His nightime wank won't be as good because he already cummed in the day
- He didn't learn anything new so his mind wasn't expanded
- He only had pleasure from the front, whereas I had it in the back

So yes those points are to help your decision. Which would you choose?

MM

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
I of course picked the ....2nd...lol isn't that the right answer. I think Pook phrased it right when he said 'A Man values his Mind, just as a Women values her Body." I think you the qoute was getting at.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
ExcelNPrevail said:
I of course picked the ....2nd...lol isn't that the right answer. I think Pook phrased it right when he said 'A Man values his Mind, just as a Women values her Body." I think you the qoute was getting at.
That doesn't make sense, if you followed that quote then you'd pick option one.

MM

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
id go with the lecture. its hard to make that up. i wouldnt wanna fall behind

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Pook is always right. Option one.
Yes I think my mate was jealous. I could here the bitterness in his voice on the phone, like he envied what I was doing instead.

MM

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well to be honest I would easily go with option 2, but that's because physics bore me and I see my future taking no part with physics. However, if the situation was that I would get a free one on one writing class with Stephen King I would choose that over sex. Honestly sex isn't even that great to me, there are other things I would prefer doing.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
I wanna be the guy that's late for the physics lecture because he was poking the new intern in the broom closet. So...both.

But physics isn't my thing, I hate math and science except when it applies directly to a practical use in my field (aviation.) Even then it sucks.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
I wanna be the guy that's late for the physics lecture because he was poking the new intern in the broom closet. So...both.

But physics isn't my thing, I hate math and science except when it applies directly to a practical use in my field (aviation.) Even then it sucks.
Well the uni is about 3/4 male and even then most of the 25 % of girls are doing medicine, biology etc. which is in a seperate building entirely. So I'm afraid you'd be choosing between the love of Physics or sex, not both. :)

MM