Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which one is the better mulitvitamin to buy?

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely Adam.

Fish oil contains omega 3, 6, and 9 types of oil. So yes, buying fish oil is the same as buying omega 3 oil. Just read the label clearly to see what types of omega oil it has.

Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have used Adam for the past year and it does the job :up:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's better if you find some kind of liquid vitamans. They go into your system alot faster then the pill version.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get the Adam. The fish oils have too many benefits to mention, from increased strength, to mental clarity, to libido. Get it and take it.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOW is definitely the more respected brand and when it comes to vitamins, brands are important (potency, etc).

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
Definitely Adam.

Fish oil contains omega 3, 6, and 9 types of oil. So yes, buying fish oil is the same as buying omega 3 oil. Just read the label clearly to see what types of omega oil it has.
I thought the average American diet contains too much Omega 6, and that there is no absolute proof that Omega 9 has health benefits. That's why I personally just consume Omega 3 on its own. Your diet needs to have a balance between all 3 of them... so if you buy the pills that contain all 3 of them in equal proportions and you also eat foods that are high in Omega 6... the ratios become distorted.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most pills that contain all 3 types do NOT have the same proportions of all 3 types. Most of them usually have highest quantity of omega 3, then omega 6, and lowest quantity in omega 9.

And the reason most American diet contains omega 6 is because of all of the fried food products that we have. Variety of cooking oil are a major source of omega 6. It's no wonder that your average American who is on a fast food diet and TGI Fridays diet consumes excessive omega 6. IF your diet is clean of fried, fast foods, then you are not at risk for consuming omega 6 in pill form.

You are right that there are no proven causal health benefits with omega 9 BUT there are also no proven causal NEGATIVE health benefits with omega 9. Some positive health benefits have been alluded with omega 9 though. So why not consume them (remember, they're in VERY small quantities in pill form)?

I guess it comes down to personal preferences in the end.