which male cologne/perfume gets more female attention?

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys
I'm trying to get my attractiveness together in different areas of my life and right now i'm writting this, thinking which are some of the best colognes out there that have gotten more women to compliment you feel more attraction (amplifier)??

I already own dolce &gabana and goultier for men, but it seems that its gotten old already

any comments from personal experience?

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fragrances smell different on different people, but one that is sure to get the women sniffing is Issey Miyake [inhale deeply}, oh yes!

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting replies, I'm going to check those names out and pick the one I like better, I might pick Acqua di Gio

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like someone said - they smell differently on different people...

my go to scent is: Gucci Envy

but a girl i mess with bought it for someone else in her life (which made me raise an eyebrow cuz it seemed like she was trying to find me in him haha)... and she said it stinks on him (but she can't get enough of how it smells on me)...

so you need to really experiment... which could mean spending a lot on colognes before you find the right one for your bodily scent...

GrimPhallic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Burberry Britt for men, and hollister for me. Never miss with those. And if you are tryin to change up your style, definately go for Hollister, Abercrombie, Ruehl, Express, etc. for clothing.

Austin

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you can mix two and create an intriguing new smell that is unique. I put on one spritz of Aqua di Gio and one of CK Summer.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
old spice body spray and a sweet smelling cologne go extremely well together

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
L'eau d'Issey Pour Homme
Milessime Imperial
Escada Magnetism
Givenchy Pi

Some less common but well recieved colognes. They are all much more expensive than the colognes listed thus far, though...

rick92f

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best received ones for me so far are:

Rive Gauche PH
Burberry London
Czech and Speake No. 88
Czech and Speake Oxford and Cambridge

These are the four with the most responses from women. My advice would be to wear whatever you think smells best. Cologne is for your enjoyment that you share with others.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get complimented on my Fahrenheit (Dior). It's also pretty rare because most guys in their 20s use the same perfumes by Armani, Gaultier, etc. Get something that makes you stand out.

Power by Kenzo is also pretty good if you're looking for a more powerful scent.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the woman. Sure, there could be a certin smell most women will perfer. But, I say.. just wear what you think smells good.

Rhinoeye

Reaction score
They do it's called

Christian Dior. The number 1 womens favorite b/c it says status

Top Bottom