Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which is the BEST personality trait for DJ?

Choose the best DJ personality quality

• honesty/frankness

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Pride

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • passionate about something in life

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • sense of humor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bravery

• carefree

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Uncompromising

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know a lot of these work with one another and would be hard pressed to function well on its own... but being passionate about or directed in life is probably the best dj personality quality. Because its what gets men up and going towards a goal which then brings out the best in everything else they do.

Reaction score
DJ4Life said:
reallyfreakinglost you forgot to put on the "all the above" option
I realize these are all important but I did not include "all the above" because I want to know what you guys think is the most important. They all are significant but I'm curious as to which you people value the most. My apologies for not including the "all of the above", but you have to understand why I didn't do that.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crazy: i say carefree because in order for you to be a DJ that means you don't give a ****...you really don't!!! with carefreeness that means you have bravery...he doesn't care to be rejected there's more women...he doesn't call you the next day...he calls when he feels like it..when he's having sex he leaves after he bust the nut... CAREFREE!! :up: :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.