Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

which is harder? Clubs or street approach?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: or are they the same? I imagine clubs would be easier because it is where people socialize and hook up. Street is just for shopping and such.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
clubs i find easier

not just the setting but also cause im dressing my best, having a good time and relaxed and loosened up.

It's also easier to "bump" in a hot girl at a club obviously then i can say something "well arn't you gonna ask me to dance already? I know you are diggin my ass" or something ****y like that.

They are also having fun and relaxed 2 so i find a better response.

Lysol

Don Juan
Reaction score
definitenly the club is harder. althought it is an atmosphere for hooking up, its a totally diffrent ballgame in my opinion. there is alot of competition so you must find ways to present yourself that can make you stand out from the crowd. just trying to talk to someone in the club is a hassle on its own.

Reaction score
In my opinion street is harder because women have their bytch shields up and are usually going somewhere like back to work or to a appointment and dont' have time to stop at a intersection to talk.

The club scene, women are there to have fun and get attention so that they can feel good about themselves. And if you have enough game you can land em that night and take em home with you.

For the right man a woman will drop her girl friends and leave with you. I've had this and I've had em drop their girlfriends off at their homes then come to my place or I go to theirs, I've even had them drop their girlfriends off at my targets homes and then come spend the night with me.

Sir Space

Don Juan
Reaction score
Street approaches are harder. Most people dont even make eye contact.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people dont even make eye contact

so true, even when i check out a chick, she never looks! or hardly ever!!!

Clubs chicks are jumping their eyes around as much as us guys.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually find girls nicer on the streets than at the clubs. When you get rejected on the street at least you feel like there was a real reason for it.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Street approaches are not any harder than club approaches.

Street approaches are just DIFFERENT than club approaches.

Your club game is not going to work on the street without modifications. Your street game is not going to work in the club without modifications.

Clubs are louder environment, chicks are in the mood to party, alcohol, drugs and dancing makes chicks ADD so you need to be in a more vibrant mood.

However street/day game happens when the chick is not as hyper, so your club game with high energy, fun filled stuff is NOT going to work at the beginning. A more low-key lay back style works better on the streets. Further, as Player Supreme said the chick has places to go and things to do so you have to factor that in.

There are common elements to both the street and club game though, and they are:

1. you need to get over the question: "Why is this guy talking to us?"

2. you need to get and keep the girl's attention;

3. attraction

4. comfort and rapport

I suggest you work on one, and then when you get good at that one, work on the other.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Street is difficult... shops are not... if you can pinpoint something your sharing then its not difficult at all... easy day targets are things like the smoking section just outside the mall where you and a HB9 are havin a cigarette... number closing her if you've got decent game is easy altho do bear in mind she might be hooked up so you may get shot down but that could happen anywhere...

Clubs... easy for instant gratification... I've never started with a chick in the street and been on my way back to her place in 10 minutes, lol... I've never really been into clubs for pickin up girls for somethin more than a quick thing apart from one or two exceptions where they really took me

IMO girls in the club are more up for it... guys doin the street thing is so rare, so mentally the girls aren't prepared for it, so you need sometime for her to get her head around what happened... plus side, if you do the street thing then you will be remembered more fondly and I guarantee she will talk you up much better to her friends telling them about what happened than if you were just a guy in the club

Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
In my opinion street is harder because women have their bytch shields up and are usually going somewhere like back to work or to a appointment and dont' have time to stop at a intersection to talk.

The club scene, women are there to have fun and get attention so that they can feel good about themselves. And if you have enough game you can land em that night and take em home with you.

For the right man a woman will drop her girl friends and leave with you. I've had this and I've had em drop their girlfriends off at their homes then come to my place or I go to theirs, I've even had them drop their girlfriends off at my targets homes and then come spend the night with me.

women show their real interest in you on the street, or on the bus, or on the shop or at the mall. IF you establish a normal conversation and at least some rapport. In clubs they are all friendly and boosting her and ur ego up up up ...
they are there on the club to have fun and several guys during the night can entertain her....just one gets the prize IF

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir Space
Street approaches are harder. Most people dont even make eye contact.
I beg to differ because whenever I look at a hot girl, or pretty much anyone for that matter they'll look at you.

I was listening to David Deangelo's material and he was talking about eye contact. He mentioned that you should look at the girl until she looks away. Who ever looks away first is the "loser." This one guy DeAngelo interviewed said he looks at everyone until they look away.

I do this now everywhere I go and it's fun. A couple days ago there was this tough looking guy and as he looked, I looked and sadly, after 5 seconds I broke eye contact but you could see some dominance tension there.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i say street is easier for me, at clubs girls just stare at me and i get irritated easily. stop ****ing looking at me *****.

tim_n

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on the type of club, the attitude of the people and the area you're in.

If I'm walking down my highstreet, I can chat to people and drag them into the nearest cafe if we hit things off. I've never yet been slapped... but then again, if I tried the same highstreet at about 7pm-2am, I'm more likely to be mugged (not by the women) and therefore women don't tend to stop and chat to strangers.

Goto a bar, you'll likely to meet up with lots of HB0-6 who are p1ssed out of their skull and intent on having a good time - they don't want blokes to ring them the next day.

Some clubs are similar to the bars - I don't like the trendy places, it just seems like a place for HB7-10's to walk around, watch the guys drool and be a slut.

I've found a couple of stomping grounds which I feel comfortable, like the music and feel like I can approach people. Some clubs are so socially strict, if you're sitting on your own at a table, no-one will come up and sit down. If they did, the other person would make an excuse and leave (this really has happened). I like a relaxed attitude and can't work in 'pressured' enviroments.

So both clubs and streets & pubs are all the same, depending on if you feel comfortable and so do the others around you.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
They're both easy, just run your mack game and make sure you have a pen and pencil. =/

If honestly, I had to make a decision, I'd say street approaches.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say neither is too challanging. It's definately two different approaches, but if you have balls neither should be that difficult. Some people are more comfortable with one or the other so that means being good with both shouldn't be that much of a feat.