Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

which idiot forgot the rules to fightclub?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.

but yet some don juan told a lady friend that he secretly has a spreadsheet that he uses for dating.. and since she was in finance she asked for a copy of it... so he sent her his secret spreadsheet.

and now the internet knows.

here is your link.

Creepy Finance Guy With Spreadsheet of Match.com ‘Prospects’ Says He Was Just Trying to Be Organized
Well to be fair, most of the female commentators don't seem to share the author's sentiment. A lot of them are actually commending him for being organized and dating smart. He wasn't making any vulgar references towards his dates and it seemed like his goal was sizing them up for a potential LTR so I don't really see the "creepy" factor here.

Wasn't there a woman in NY who was interviewed by ABC for doing almost the same thing, only she was tracking how much each man had spent on her on dates?

Who's the bigger creep here?

This was just another feminazi shaming attempt that backfired on the author, by her own readership no less. I'm starting to notice more and more of this backlash against misandric attacks so we're making progress here.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He did begin with “Well...this could be a mistake, but what the hell.” But anyway,
I think the real reason Excel Spreadsheet Guy has “creeped out” feminists is because he is one of these beta males to break the mold by dating multiple women concurrently. In other words, he’s not accepting his role as beta male quietly. Feminists see the inner world of a man who has managed to crack the girl code that typically allows beta males like himself only one woman at a time, if they’re lucky, and they are shocked… shocked!… that a man of such pedestrian station in life would dare to date like women do — greedily, boundlessly, diffusely, capriciously, like a woman on a shopping spree...

So what we have here is a failure to contain the female id. The true crime is not the spreadsheet; it’s the gall of a beta male stepping outside his preassigned role to extract what only the top 20% alpha males are permitted to extract. There’s nothing like a disturbance in the force to get the Darth Vaginas shrieking hysterically.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/04/20/the-excel-spreadsheet-guy-and-his-female-equivalent/

Last edited:

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see a problem with that the guy did, he was seeing multiple women and decided to play it smart with a spreadsheet to keep track of all the women he was seeing. He probably gave the spreadsheet to that woman for ****s and giggles in the first place.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compare his reviews of the women he dated to the reviews that chick at Duke did on her "**** list" powerpoint. Pretty enlightening.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
Paul Janka went on Dr. Phil and The Today Show and talked about his spreadsheet.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
forgive me for asking but here are 2 questions:
1. isn't this like showing off your diary and having it published by someone who wanted to sabotage you?
2. now that it is published, do you think that someone will come out with a blank spreadsheet and a tutorial so that guys will purchase it at a low cost to be able to catalog their dating life to keep organized too? i mean, hey, it is out there now... someone will try to make some money off it somehow.

i never said his spreadsheet was a bad idea.... i think showing it to someone who completely misunderstood it was a bad idea. (which is why i referred to fight club in the thread.)

therefore i ask one more question:
3. how does one explain to a matrix'ed world full of plugged in people rollo's plate theory and have them understand it? basically all he was doing was trying to keep spinning all his plates like a juggler.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
espi... i am not sure if he legally has ground to sue her since he gave her a copy and it was not copywrited . it is wrong for anyone to betray an author, but leaks happen all the time and it seems that they don't often have any penalties to pay for it because "it was a gift to do with what they wished." now if she had stolen it, i do believe he would have grounds to sue her for stealing it and publishing it and defamation of character if he wanted.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. Back in high school I kept a notebook to keep track of my prospects and stay organized. I was always adding and crossing off and each had their side notes. Which movies I saw with which girls, etc. Never showed anyone because I'm not a moron. As weird as it is to do, shes a b1tch for sending it viral, very malicious move. He should get an apology.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing as Kerpal. That chick at Duke uni writes up a whole in depth powerpoint presentation, including all detealis about the size of all they guys' d!cks she's been slvtting around with and everything, and is not labelled "slvtty" in the media, yet now this guy writes a simple spreadsheet keeping track of his plates and gets labelled "creepy" by the media. Its a double standard and it sh!ts me.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Penkitten is as much a female as a hot 19 year old American female on POF that is interested in 45 year old men.