Whey Protein

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it completely safe? I mean there's nothing dodgey in it or anything is there?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people who try it get cancer or grow a third leg.

Look at it this way, there are many million people who use whey supplement and if people started to die from it there would be big headlines.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've died three times so far from taking whey, and turned gay twice.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Q-Unit
Is it completely safe? I mean there's nothing dodgey in it or anything is there?
1000 times safer than fast food fries and all other junk people eat

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Whey Protein

Originally posted by EFFORT
1000 times safer than fast food fries and all other junk people eat
Awesome.

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"An interesting study in this month's American Journal of Clinical Nutrition (see link below) offers some pretty sound reasons why meals supplemented with whey protein -- referred to as the gold standard of protein as it is the most nutritious protein available - can be healthy for you, even if the foods you typically eat aren't.

Researchers compared the effect of whey versus lean ham and lactose on 14 type 2 diabetes patients after they ate high glycemic index (GI) breakfasts and lunches on separate days. Not surprisingly, insulin responses were higher in the diabetic patients after eating breakfast (31 percent) and lunch (57 percent) supplemented with whey. Also, the blood glucose response of patients who ate whey fell by more than 20 percent.

How these patients responded to whey is very encouraging, considering some experts believe reducing the presence of glucose in the blood after a meal is a more expedient approach to treating diabetes than lowering fasting blood glucose. Moreover, the way whey affects the activity of insulin in the body led scientists to conclude these proteins may potentially lessen post-meal blood glucose spikes over the day. "

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warboss Alex
I've died three times so far from taking whey, and turned gay twice.
LMAO

Classic.

But yeah, he's not joking!

MrFitness880

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, its just protein. your question was very legitimate though and I hope the immaturity on this board wont deter you from further research. Also Im sorry for all the nonsense, it seems on this board you get 10 responses of useless bandwidth for any 1 you get that is half decent.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, its just protein. your question was very legitimate though and I hope the immaturity on this board wont deter you from further research. Also Im sorry for all the nonsense, it seems on this board you get 10 responses of useless bandwidth for any 1 you get that is half decent.
Says Mr Mature.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starting today I'm going on WHEY PROTIEIN DIET (again). My diet right now is ****.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Q-Unit
You get aids from it. In fact, you have aids now, from talking about it.

Sorry.

T

tj

Originally posted by MrFitness880
ditto brother.. just remember why these guys are here. Girls wouldn't get near any of these guys so they just convene here and make fun of each other...and start arguments

SSben

Don Juan
Reaction score
jhi

what brand sells PURE WHEY PROTIEN isntead of all the sugers and **** they had, i can add the pure whey to my own fruit made drink like grape juice. ANY good PRODCUTS FOR PURE WHEY PROTIEN.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tj
ditto brother.. just remember why these guys are here. Girls wouldn't get near any of these guys so they just convene here and make fun of each other...and start arguments
Who're you trying to convince here? ;)

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
his thread "great abs workout" says it all:)