Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whey Protein...

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this frd who is going to the states and new orleans in particluar this week so guys tell me what are the best whey protein's there and where to get it from ?? and their wieght

i heard about optimum nutrition , gnc and champion

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With Whey it's mostly a matter of personal preference regarding the taste. But the things i do use to compare brands are:

- protein grams/serving
- serving size
- mixing ease
- cost

I usually go for the instantized GNC brand in chocolate because it's easy to prep and it tastes pretty good...
But when i'm tapped for cash I go for Prolab's whey. Though it doesn't taste as good to me, it's significantly less.

You can usually find the best deals online

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Optimum's good, and the most generally used all around

5 pounds should run you ~$30

I've been using the stuff from costco, a little less "perfect" nutrition wise, but still good. It's 6 pounds for $20, so that's why I've been using it.

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how can i find the best details online??

so it is now either of Optimum , Prolab (what is the price) , GNC and cortisco ???

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Optimum is the best if you ask me. 23g of protein per 28g serving and it has 5g of BCAA per serving.

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah another protein worth trying is Syntrax Nectar. It doesn't go as far as Optimum for the price, but it's the best tasting protein there is. You can eat it like candy or mix it with milk or water.

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I just got the strawberry kiwi and it's pretty good. BTW, go to bulknutrition.com or 1fast400.com. They have great service and usually add something free (for instance, this time I got a free shaker bottle).

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont buy optimum its crap as far taste. quality is one of the best, but you may not know there is a protien that as good or even better than optimum and at the same time its one of the best tasting protein powders on the market. its called dymatize elite all the flavors tast good but my two favorites are butter cream toffee and cafe mocha. i guarantee you will not be disappointed

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jive
Yea I just got the strawberry kiwi and it's pretty good. BTW, go to bulknutrition.com or 1fast400.com. They have great service and usually add something free (for instance, this time I got a free shaker bottle).
the only thing about 1fast is that is take too damn long for me to recive my supplements. so i stick with bb.com they never let me down.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just bought Optimum strawberry flavor and it tastes like ****! So once I'm done, ima get somethin that tastes a lil better. Do any optimum flavors taste decent?