Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whey Protein--Did I get ripped off?

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought a 2lb bucket of whey for $24 Canadian. 30 servings, and this was with a 10% discount for being a gym member..

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not to familiar with Canadian money. The BEST deal I have found is 5.5 pounds, 86 servings at 22 grams of protein per serving for 30 dollars US. That is an incredibly good deal so you can use that for comparison if you like.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is cheaper weay out there.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Optimum's good.

However, in terms of price/quantity, I'd have to say the best deal I've ever seen is at the local Costco. $20 for 6 lbs, and the protein had 20-22g's per scoop if I remember correctly.

You'll have to ask your local costco if they carry it, and if not, you may be out of luck. It was "pro-rated whey protein" I believe.

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a pretty good deal on whey powder. Its a link to EBay.

My Buddy bought a big bag of it, and he sold off a lot to the guys at the gym. That way it wasn't so expensive. Its $89.00 for 33 pounds. With shipping it comes to like $100.

good deal on whey powder

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Supplement Direct.com has some good deals too. I got my last batch of whey from these guys. I got the 11 pound bag. Its mixes really good.

/supplementdirect.com/

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys:

Well, no one's really answered my question:). But anyways, it's good if I got a good deal, because the place is right next to where I work out, both close, and I get 10% off everything, which may or may not be good if it's expensive.

Will any of these places(ex. supplement direct) take a money order? I don't have paypal or anything, so that's probably my only option.

Oh, and if anyone wants to answer my question:), its 2lbs for $24 canadian, and where I work, the exchange rate is 1.27, so let's say 1.3. Therefore, about 1lb for 9USD.

It's probably a bit cheaper for a 5lb bottle, but I just wanted to start off small to see the results(if any).