Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whew! Been a While Since I Cold Approached This "Type" of Woman on the Street

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My goodness...my goodness, my goodness. There are those few times in a man's life where either while driving or walking down the street, you come across some woman who just leaves you with no choice but to stop whatever thing you're doing and ask yourself: "Wow, did I just see that?" If you're driving you may hit the car ahead of you if you're not careful and if you happened to be talking with acquaintances or co-workers you might have to leave them behind and just go for the chase.

So here I am today walking down the street not far from my office at this contractual job in my home country and I notice these two women walking in my direction. The second woman immediately grabbed my attention because she was definitely my type and since I left the US to work at this temporary job in my home country, I haven't come across as many of such types over here. She had short hair and very wide hips, average height and wore a pair of black spandex pants. Just from the front/from her hips, I suspected her ass had to be really big. When they walked past me I turned around and my suspicions were right: huge ass she had indeed.

I told myself that I wasn't going to let the presence of her friend deter me, so I tried to catch up with them from a distance. Much to my favour actually, she and her friend parted ways just before I was almost about catching up to them and as she walked, pretty much every man on the street began turning around looking at her ass and hips as she walked.

I caught up with her just when she was about to catch a cab, I introduced myself, complimented her, walked with her and did my thing. I told her I was pressed for time and would like to sit with her over drinks or lunch so we can talk better and she said "Oh sure." When I asked for her number she gave me her card and told me to call her. Meanwhile, I noticed two guys had actually been following us from a distance...probably having noticed her ass as well (men can get really crazy when they come across such women) but upon noticing that she was giving me her card, I noticed what seemed to be a look of discouragement in their eyes. If there's one lesson I've always learned, it is to be very fast in this game otherwise you regret later on when someone else gets what you were after.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a fellow ass lover this thread appeals to my interest....indeed!

First props for having the balls to approach, with all the "POF" threads lately. The cold approach is sadly becoming extinct on SS

Frank those women with the "huge ass's" are becoming more common. I remember a couple weeks ago seeing this gorgeous blond in a dress no panties, slim waiste, nice tits and you could tell she had that ass. Lawd, I was going to approach wasn't it for the fact that she showed up with her boyfriend.

I'm curious where in the states where you? even in the midwest these girls are hitting the gym doing lunges and squats

But there is no better feeling then actually approaching a woman you are attracted too.

I myself prefer women with bigger glutes

Exhibit A

:cheer:

The Big Booty Judy's are becoming the norm, even smaller women now tend have the big ass's

Hell even the lil booty girls are stepping it up (nsfw, if you're no fap don't watch this, just play it on mute and enjoy)

:crackup: :woo: :crazy:

:p

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

@ Solomon: I lived in Philadelphia for very many years

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

And my favorite to bang are those big booty women who act all unapproachable like amazons when they walk down the street-seldom smiling, etc because they're conscious of the attention they receive for what they have. It takes quite a considerable degree of self mastering and confidence to cold approach them because you have to be ready to accept success or failure and with them most of the time they tend to be quite harsh when they turn guys down.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
And my favorite to bang are those big booty women who act all unapproachable like amazons when they walk down the street-seldom smiling, etc because they're conscious of the attention they receive for what they have. It takes quite a considerable degree of self mastering and confidence to cold approach them because you have to be ready to accept success or failure and with them most of the time they tend to be quite harsh when they turn guys down.
These women are well sought out, hell look at this thread here

It's a bodybuilding website, most of these guys are in the top 1-20% in terms of shape (not all but most). And they frigging love these women(146 pages of pure a$$). Men are subconsciously looking for women who have child bearing hips.

A chick like this who has that "Kim Kardhisan" will be sought after in the field, sosauvers will have you believe these women are not being sought after but in my experience these women tend to be with high value guys or get approached a lot by all types of men.

Of course on this forum if you like big booty Judy's you're a chubby chaser when in reality a lot of guys here love banging these women.

Whoops I digress I just remembred this

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=174983

:crackup:

:up:

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Cultural Differences

Solomon, I think the issue is mainly cultural. Most white men tend to prefer very slim women, and tend to perceive curvy women-(even petite women with big, well-shaped asses like the one I referred to in this post) as fat, whereas that isn't the case with most black males (African and African-Americans in particular.)

Being someone who has traveled a lot, I've realized that in most African countries, AFCs and nice guys constitute the majority of the population. That's because in these so-called "developing countries" where you could pretty much count the number of companies that offer really good pay to their employees as salaries, any man who is perceived to have a good job or of an upper middle class is considered a good catch. Hence, unlike in the US and some European countries, most men in a lot of African countries don't face the same pressure to improve upon their game and to work on their confidence and supposedly suave types, player/bad boy types are in no way as rewarded in the dating game as is the case inthe US, etc.

Furthermore, most African men avoid cold approaching, particularly on the street-due to tremendous fear of rejection. They prefer settings where they get a chance to notice the woman frequently and can hopefully use that to their advantage. However, with the influence of cable, American music videos and movies, etc., things are actually changing particularly with the younger generation of African women in their early 20s to late 30s.

So-called hot women are now no longer feeling obliged to simply accept the advances of a man they perhaps didn't feel attracted to because he was "nice," and are developing a preference for muscular men in terms of build. Just like in the US, it's now common to come across these hot women types acting just as arrogantly and unapproachably on the street because they know what they have and enjoy the attention they get.

The woman I was referring to in this post actually seemed somewhat shocked at the way I walked up to her and talked to her based on the look I got from her eyes. Besides, when she walked, so many men kept turning around and others following her with her eyes and staring at her due to her shape...but no one seemed willing to risk rejection by approaching her. I've learned that only the fast are rewarded in the dating game.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
Solomon, I think the issue is mainly cultural. Most white men tend to prefer very slim women, and tend to perceive curvy women-(even petite women with big, well-shaped asses like the one I referred to in this post) as fat, whereas that isn't the case with most black males (African and African-Americans in particular.

This is true and I agree, I use to go out with a guy I met on here and we would always joke about our difference in taste. However I noticed that when he got more buff he actually started preffring women with more "hips".

You have to remember in america once upon time Marlyin Monroe who was a size 8 was looked as the standard, then Twiggy and the 70's came along and everything changed. Now with Kim Kardhisan and the "twerking phenmom" curvy women are coming back......thank god!

U

user43770

Frank2500 said:
Solomon, I think the issue is mainly cultural. Most white men tend to prefer very slim women, and tend to perceive curvy women-(even petite women with big, well-shaped asses like the one I referred to in this post) as fat, whereas that isn't the case with most black males (African and African-Americans in particular.)
This is a stereotype of white males, but true to some extent. Also, a lot of black guys tend to blur the line between thick and fat.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U

user43770

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say with so much obesity there is a growing acceptance of thicker looking women and people tend to be viewing what was once viewed as chunky as desireable. Most of the women in these pics probably could be called voluptuous at best. I wouldn't say that is a gym look for a women by any means, maybe some of them do go to the gym for a stroll, generally it is pretty rear to see women who actually do train with weights with any degree of intensity.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all I can say is gravity will catch up sooner or later lol

but as an Ass connoisseur myself they must keep it in shape with squats and lunges not just have a fat ass. yes the fat ass is great to look at and play with and slap and grope and motorboat haha but it will eventually sag pretty nastily plus I just love an athletic woman in general a chick who has firm curves instead of jelly rolls oooh baby

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and @solomon ... about that snowbunny twerk clip I'm loving that starwars cover set i think I would get just as excited about that as the lil white girl lol

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem with big asses is in 10 years they will be double the size they are now.

U

user43770

Malice said:
Problem with big asses is in 10 years they will be double the size they are now.

You're right, brother, but we don't all want 'em for 10 years.

Get in where you fit in.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
You're right, brother, but we don't all want 'em for 10 years.

Get in where you fit in.
Boom. Took the words right out of my mouth.

Some of these girls are made for a fun night. But that's all it will be. 10 years, 10 days, who gives a fvck.

Frank2500 said:
I caught up with her just when she was about to catch a cab, I introduced myself, complimented her, walked with her and did my thing. I told her I was pressed for time and would like to sit with her over drinks or lunch so we can talk better and she said "Oh sure." When I asked for her number she gave me her card and told me to call her.
Nice fvcking job.:up:

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've gone out on two dates already and of all coincidences I found out we both go to the same church. What are the odds that you meet a perfect stranger on the street and you both find out that you go to the same church? And we so far seem to have unbelievable chemistry and get along so well with an unbelievable connection. For some reason I feel as if I'm falling in love...