Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where's a good place to meet girls?

Kitsu

Reaction score
Let me preface this by stating that I'm a 20 yr old student at Drexel University in philadelphia. I got out of a long-term relationship a little while ago, and although we remained friends, I can't get her out of my head. So, I was thinking of getting out there and doing some casual dating to get my mind on someone else, but I'm having trouble knowing where to look. Because I'm not 21, I'm finding my search awefully restricted as well. I don't want to sound picky, but I'm also looking for someone intelligent. Someone I can sit down and have a real conversation with. I started my search in my classes, but in a school dominated by males in a major dominated even more by males, my choices are extremely limited, and those that I have met are all in serious long-term relationships. Can some Don Juan out there offer a few tips to someone not quite old enough to go anywhere as to where a good place to look is?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By far the best places you will meet girls

university during school hrs....scince women usually outnumber men in almost every university in n.America you won't have to stray far to find some horny chick out on the quad during her break from class

Also dance clubs malls are good too