Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where were you and where you are now?

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to hear stories about how you used to be, and what you done to improve yourself. Give us a snapshot of before and after.

My participation is not necessary as I'm not where I want to be in my love life.

Splendidostring

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hola

Right now, I've got no girl or anything.

I just started school and I'm building a new social circle. I'm actually looking for a LTR.

Where I'm from : Recovering AFC, I'm still learning. I learned/watched stuff from DeAngelo mainly and a few others I can recall names. I applied in real life what I've learned and was able to become what I wanted, better in social situation including woman.

Reaction score
I'm 23, and I was a chump beyond all chumps. Last year I made a serious effort at improving and I did make some progress. I managed to get a girl's phone number (the first time in my life) and had some pretty good approaches in which I think getting the number would have been easy if I'd just asked.

Then I kind of got the wind taken out of my sails by one really disastrous approach, as well as getting very busy with my new job.

But now I've settled in to the job pretty well, and that bad approach is a distant memory and I'm getting ready to make another round of progress.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 months ago I was an AFC but I was still a great funny charismatic dude so thank god my AFCness didn't shine through to the oneitis I had.
Now, I realize that being in the right mindset and having a great inner 'game' is awesome. It just feels good.

Also, KEEP THINGS LIGHT. Don't be dramatic, or make a big deal out of things, or expect anything from anyone. You don't need to do certain things to reach the end result, just go with the flow and chill.