Where to take this girl?

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I'm prolly gonna go out again with that girl I talked about in my other post this weekend.......2nd date. Now, I didn't kiss her last time, but I'm pretty sure she's feelin me. Why? Well, I haven't talked to her much but this is what she's said after our date that leads me to beleive I'm in:

- Me: We should go out again this weekend, think about when dave (me) time's gonna be
her: well, if it was up to me, it'd be dave time right now...

- her: my day was ok
me: only ok? how come?
her: cus i didnt see you today....

lol, well, either I'm in or she's the biggest tease ever.

So, I'm wondering about what to do with her this weekend. If everything goes as I plan, we should have from 3-11 or 12 to chill, so I was thinking about going to a waterpark first, good place to be playful and get heavy kino.

But then, well, I wanna go somewhere things can happen.....my basement is great since I have a big couch and a big tv, but knowing my parents, they'll come downstairs constantly to check on me. So, do any of you guys have any ideas of where we could go or what to do so things start happening? Because there's no way Im letting this date go by without making out with her.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waterpark's a great place. I wish I had one in my town, haha. Maybe her place after?

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miniputt. You can "show" her how to putt.

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prolly won't happen, good idea, but we went mini golfing last week. Anyways, I'll be leaving home to pick her up in about an hour. Wooh, I'm pumped, ready to get my game on, lol. Anyways, I'm thinking ice cream, Ice Skating, dinner, and then we'll come to my place and watch a movie (parents won't be home, hell yeah!).

Anyways fellas, wish me luck, I'm going for a kiss today, so hopefully it'll turn out good and we'll get even farther......here I go baby!

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck