Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to start/ What to do?

HardLeftHook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi I'm new here. I don't want to bore everybody to death, so I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

I'm a senior in highschool. I'm of eh...moderate/low in the popularity chain at school. People like me, but I don't associate with the popular kids at school(mainly the attractive women unfortunately a.k.a my major problem). This is mainly due to my inconsistent confidence. In the rare times that I talk to them I come off as shy, insecure and "nice." These don't really reflect my true personality at all. When I act confident and funny, I have attracted a few girls(none of which I'm attracted to/interested in).

Its like I know what I have to do to attract girls/have done it before, It's just I can't do it to an attractive one. A major thing stopping me is that I don't meet many attractive women. Outside of school, I only have one friend I go places with(ironically a bit of a PUA). My short term goal is to have a date for prom, and at the rate I'm going at, I won't be getting one. What steps should I take to meet attractive women and act the way I do around unattractive ones?

Envy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok 1st i want you to do a couple of things for me.

1. Read ALOT from the DJ bible bro you will learn ALOT trust me.. ways you should act ways you should walk/talk/ what to say, etc etc.

2. Take out the negativity in your head, "what does he mean by that?" as an example... i'll explain it this way.

two track stars are about to race...
Racer A. keeps saying in his head. "well i can run pretty well i just don't know if i can win this race, i don't think i can win but i will try
Racer B. "I have won this race/i WILL win this race. I am a faster runner than this other guy" "I'm the fastest runner in the world.

who do you think will win? well of course racer B, reason? confidence of course he doesn't know how fast the other guy is but still keeps confident and saying that he is THE BEST and not denying it, what you tell your brain is what one becomes/ i ALWAYS follow this quote "Thoughts Become Things" which is true, thousands of researches have been done on the human brain. that prove this point. if you keep positive thoughts in your head you will become more confident slowly but surly.

To become A LOT more confident (which is also in the DJ bible but giving my own opinion) you should start by changing the way you think people think of you. as an example every time i walk into a club in my head i naturally start to believe that i'm the sexiest guy in the room and all the girls want to "Get together" with me. which changes my attitude by a lot.

HUGE tip that i havn't seen in this forum yet is a technique called MAS which means Mirror and Stickies which is what i use for obtaining great confidence in everything i do.

example when i wake up in the morning even though it may sound funny, i look at myself brushing my teeth and say things like "I'm the sexiest man alive, or... "I have women wanting to be with me left and right" etc etc sounds weird i know but its what i do to build my confidence when i was still a new to the game, and after a while naturally i started to feel like a king.. and no don't act like an ass thats not what i'm saying haha just act with more confidence. and act like all the girls want YOU and YOU are the best thing a girl can have :) (which is one of Ross Jeffries tips in his old tapes which is still a great technique) and then of course the stickies... to become a natural confident guy i would sticky note all the places i visit everyday. in the bathroom i have 2 . on the mirror and by the toilet paper lol also at the fridge and TV and PC. and they say simple quotes like "You have a great smile that women love" etc etc

and change this quote to

"I'm the most popular guy in school, everyone loves me, and i associate with all kinds of people especially the girls i find attractive, i have huge confidence with whoever i talk to. I'm secure of who i am and i always express this personality as my true personality. i meet attractive women wherever i go and have tons of friends, and for prom i have dozen of girls that if i ask will accept with pleasure." - Now look at the differences between with what you wrote and what i wrote :) completely different people but still that is you, you just need to unlock that confidence that every guy hides under lock and key, and expose it everyday of your life. you will notice a HUGE difference.

(p.s still talk to the girls you find unattractive don't be an ass to those type of girls)
they might have friends that are attractive, lol :)

"I'm of eh...moderate/low in the popularity chain at school. People like me, but I don't associate with the popular kids at school(mainly the attractive women unfortunately a.k.a my major problem). This is mainly due to my inconsistent confidence. In the rare times that I talk to them I come off as shy, insecure and "nice." These don't really reflect my true personality at all. When I act confident and funny, I have attracted a few girls(none of which I'm attracted to/interested in)."

here are some of the things you should look at and continue to research bud what i wrote are just the beginnings.... amazing guides AWAIT YOU! :)
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33715

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post envy. That's exactly what I did and it worked. Now I look in the mirror and BELIEVE that I am a sexy beast that women want.

HardLeftHook you best do what he says. And read this: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136961

*ahem*

I think what you need to do more than anything is knock these attractive girls off their pedestal. We've all been through what you have. Knock these 'popular' guys off too. They are just people. We are all gonna end up the same way, in the ground brother.

Your a senior so you aren't gonna be in HS for much longer. After that you get a fresh start and in the real world no one gives a fvck how many chicks you scored or got rejected by in HS. They aren't going to care how 'cool' you were. So just go out, have fun, and pracrtise your game.

If you can give us some more detailed information maybe we could help more. Otherwise reas the book of pook and weapons of mass seduction. I should really put that in my sig these days.

HardLeftHook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. The HS guide was somewhat helpful, and I'm still reading through Pook's guide.

Envy: The issue of of confidence and negativity really hit home as I've been hearing it quite often lately. I myself don't always notice it, but apparently my lack of confidence is noticeable to others in my word choice and actions(like you noticed.) Its odd but I see my views as "realistic." I can easily point out my positive qualities, but I point out my negative qualities more and say that "I'll fix them." The meaning is there, but nothing is really being fixed. I'll try the MAS(well in my room anyways) to see if it can change my mentality.

SinJester: For more info, I certainly don't put popular guys on a pedastal. I already know that without these insecurities I have, I'm easily on or above their so called "level." It's like I already know I'm awesome/ have what it takes, its just I can't bring it out . For example, I consider approaching a girl in public places like the mall or somewhere. I can never bring myself to do it because I can't think of anything to say. I know a "Hi" would be a start, but I worry I won't be able to follow up with anything interesting.

Envy

Don Juan
Reaction score
let me give you a funny story,

now i'm a very very weird guy lol i talk to myself ALOT, and it helps me think of what i should do...but hey i love it ^_~
anyway this was when i 1st started nooby PUA'ing... i was at the mall with a buddy and of course a hot girl was eating a pizza with a few other girls.. and i was scared Shi+less to go talk to her.. and her friends you know the feeling man... at the bottom of your stomach that you might get denied or stink eyed ... yup..

anyway in my head... as my pal was eating his pizza i was like "Grrr i need to walk over there and say something and break this huge block of ice that stops me every time... i hate this feeling, i just don't want to be denied"
haha what a dork i was.. but hey everyone has their issue's...

and i thought back to what i read a while ago about a guy walking around with a dildo on his head in public, and how he felt better the next day.. and i realized i was a wu$$y over nothing.. talking to a girl that might reject but will never see me again in her life, also being a wimp over doing something as simple.. and probably today is the day i get hit by a car and regret never talking to someone.

and of course i started to say in my head "Hey i'm the hottest shi+ to ever hit the streets, women need me, women WANT me.....ARGH!!!" .. i fixed my shirt and belt, stood up as my buddy watched with these eyes o_O! and walked over to the girls and simply said

"Hey my names Luis i couldn't help but notice you girls here and i had a question to ask, but i only have a sec, i need to go buy a pizza"

and of course hot girls i would expect these answers "Get away from us dork" or stink eye + a "just go get your pizza you loser and leave us alone"

but haha none of that

they looked closely and smiled and they started to name off their names, and i gave a smirk, and asked "would you girls say that guys with side burns look more mature?"

of course a simple question lol i was just practicing my greeting and posture also voice tone. the girls said their opinions and i just smiled a bit and said my ah's and mmhmm... and then said it was a pleasure to have met them and to have a good day.

and walked away a happy guy, why? because i had the nuts to just break that ice and get up and talk to random girls, even though i had a slight chance to get rejected and if i was.. i would still feel like a king for talking to them.

my opinion for you bro is,
1. start off slow, practice your greetings, body posture, voice tone, kino,
2. start working on questions
3. always work on the whole negativity/ positivity things.
and 4. once you start getting popular with women bro, treat everyone friendly you don't know how quick you lose your charm when you treat some guy/girl in a rude way, always act like a gentle men to the people that deserve it, guys who are a$$'s ignore them, like my mother always said "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :).

oh and about what to say after... practice your greetings and questions... on your friends(any girls)... which is what i did... then i practiced responses and practiced different discussions and etc, theres actually a section on that in the DJ bible :) check it out bud

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi" "How you going?" "I've seen you around but I've never caught you name"

And this is a must read for you: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135483

Just do it. It's not what you say it's how you say it. Your just looking for excuses so you be a wuss and listen to that feeling in your stomach rather than maning up and talking to her.

Girls don't like to hurt your feelings. They will be nice. They will never say 'you fvcking wanker piss off'. Very little could go wrong. Try it.

HardLeftHook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that link was really helpful and appealed to me logically. Its like I now know not to look for things to say, rather control the "aura" I give out when I say something. Its so easy to understand, because I realize thats exactly what I do when I talk to the "unattractive" girls. Now, my issue is to somehow do this to girls I'm attracted to.