Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to move if the U.S. continues its toilet spiral?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Your a red pill chomping cowboy man. Don't give up. Your an American, adapt, get involved. No where is going to be better than here, regardless. If United States suffers, the world suffers.

Plus if you leave, the difference in the ratio of blue pill manginas to red pillers will be greater.

If you leave that means we killed all those natives, and owned the british for nothing. I don't think the natives or the british want to be taken for granted.
Good point. Unfortunately, with the birth rates the way they are, it may not make a difference. At what point do you give up a useless fight and embrace reality?

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
FatalJay said:
America is getting really bad, I'm really considering getting my passport together and moving out of here.
Interesting hearing that from Texas. The perception here in Illinois is that Texas is the place to be. A buddy of mine is moving to Texas in a couple weeks and said he hears that 3000 Illinoisans a month move to Texas.

I love Texas myself. Fell in love when I first visited in 2011. Going there again in about a month.
FatalJay:
I'm with LogicalLefty here; I've heard similar things about Texas, and I visited some years back as well. What's going on in Texas that you find problematic? Or is it stuff at the federal level that being in Texas isn't going to help?

You mentioned getting your passport and leaving; how difficult is it to find career-jobs in first-world low-debt areas (absent any insider-connections)? I've had a hard time getting any responses at all for such when I've tried in the past.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Good point. Unfortunately, with the birth rates the way they are, it may not make a difference. At what point do you give up a useless fight and embrace reality?
Personally I want to one day have 10 acres of land somewhere away from every one else so I can what ever I want.

You just have to accept it for what it is. I'm sure we will come back from the damage bummer did, to an extent.

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Canada and while we have our share of problems like all countries do, I am pretty content with the way of life here. I have some Canadian friends who moved from Ontario to go live in the U.S. but are regretting it because they tell me they have less benefits and are actually paid less for the same work they were doing in Ontario.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot to consider when bugging out. At least if you're serious about it.

If you've got enough money to not need a job, then there's plenty of expat neighborhoods in Central or South America. Decent medical care, lots of farmland. There's plenty of "gold bug" type websites that talk about this type of thing.

If you need a location dependent job (where you have to show up somewhere for work every day), as a foreigner you're going to need to live in a pretty large and densely populated area, which means they'll likely be problems very similar (or worse) than in the states.

If you've got an online or remote access type job, you've got a lot more options, so long as you can get a Visa, and convert currency.

It might be just as helpful to find plenty of like minded people and buy plenty of farmland somewhere in the upper states and just kind of hunker down for the next couple decades.

Not an easy choice, to say the least.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any guys here want to work together and live in another place? Then we can make some money, find some hot girls and be happy. I´ve read about stories of people who have travelled around the world. I wouldn´t do it alone, ... Btw, is there anyone here who have had successs moving out? how was the process? Which site/institution gave some help?

Fatal Jay said:
America is getting really bad, I'm really considering getting my passport together and moving out of here.
Have you ever been to South America? Then you would go back to you country and say "thank God I don´t need a ****ing green card", lol.