Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to meet younger girls?

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm 33, doing ok in life in terms of career, in good shape, etc.

I'm not finding it too hard to meet girls at the moment but finding it a bit tough to meet girls under 26. I'm not looking for a relationship and girls in their late 20's to early 30's seem to be pretty serious about finding a guy.

Plus, to be honest I like younger girls better physically too.

Where do you guys over 30 meet younger girls?

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not over 30 yet, but I just go to bars that college kids frequent. If there's a strip of bars near your local college/university you can be sure that there'll be a lot of horny young girls there. It should be fairly easy to find popular hangout spots for college students.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh young puzzy...I hear what your saying about being physically more attractive under the age of 26... firmer body, no wrinkles...asses u can bounce a quarter off on...yummy. But anyway one way I found out was being a trainer and/or Instructer at your local gym. I was ( well still am) heavily Invovled with MMA(mixed martial arts) I used to fight Amatuer but never the less its a huge hobby of mine. Well my gym Ive been goin to started up a boxing/Kickboxing class. well since I already have a background Ive been assisting teaching and helping the main Instructor. Turns out there a ton of young hot chicks who dont wanna fight but like the Intense cardio aspect of it. Can you guess whos been giving a hands on appoarch on helping these young phillys lol. Sometimes you gotta be creative my friend

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
socializing at this point of the game. I network a lot. Last week, I got with a friends 21 year old friend. I am still talking to another newly 21 year old girl I walked up to and got her number from. However, most of these girls are in college so you need an 'in' there. It helps looking a little younger, and being fairly sociable.

As far as locations, you can easily meet the sub 25s in bigger cities. Boston is where I do this. Again, mostly through networking, and straight up going up to them and talking to them has been successful here.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dance clubs. i'm almost 30 and i've been bagging 21-23 yr old women at nightclubs

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good suggestions here. Sorry if it was a 'dumb' question. It's genuinely something that I have found hard to do so seemed natural to ask some brothers on here how they do it.

Thanks Lexington that's a good idea. Dark god I like your style but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to do that - I don't have any expertise like you.

Clubs - yes, this is where my focus is at the moment. I'm meeting a lot of girls at clubs but they tend to be a bit older. I may be going to the wrong place though. I'm 33 but most people would put my age at late 20's. I'm going to try to step up my game.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo'Mama said:
Some good suggestions here. Sorry if it was a 'dumb' question. It's genuinely something that I have found hard to do so seemed natural to ask some brothers on here how they do it.

Thanks Lexington that's a good idea. Dark god I like your style but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to do that - I don't have any expertise like you.

Clubs - yes, this is where my focus is at the moment. I'm meeting a lot of girls at clubs but they tend to be a bit older. I may be going to the wrong place though. I'm 33 but most people would put my age at late 20's. I'm going to try to step up my game.

you are going to the wrong type of clubs. go to the ones where the girls teds to be in the age range of 21-26

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hand out fliers for a party at your local university. you host the jam. make sure you have FREE BOOZE before 12AM (ladies only) advertised. you will have them flocking to your door.

john siegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah....I like this one!

Wasn't there a movie made about this?

PokerStar said:
hand out fliers for a party at your local university. you host the jam. make sure you have FREE BOOZE before 12AM (ladies only) advertised. you will have them flocking to your door.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Certian starbucks near college campuses in my town are packed with younger cute girls, head out to the suburbs part of town and you find younger townie/hipster girls and milfs. Start at the campus and radiate to local places from there. Barnes and Nobles near the colleges used to be good hunting as well as local lunch hotspots and small cafe's.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Has OP never heard of clubs???? Kind of a dumb question if you ask me.
where to find women is never a dumb question. A solid supply for a DJ is indispensable.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about opportunity that comes about from one's lifestyle. You need to create a lifestyle that has your target demographic around naturally. Going to clubs is a quick fix and not a long-term solution.

Wal Doe

Don Juan
Reaction score
night clubs. community college. the mall. i found college the best place to meet younger, intelligent women who are also incredibly attractive; subjectively speaking of course. i met more than a handful of young ladies under 20 and I'm almost 30. They love an older man!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd stay in my own element if I were you. If young girls come into it, then by all means go for it. But don't go into the young girls' environment, you'll just be made out to be a chump.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I'd stay in my own element if I were you. If young girls come into it, then by all means go for it. But don't go into the young girls' environment, you'll just be made out to be a chump.
Failure. Make anywhere you are "your element" and you'll never have to worry about being the odd man out, being uncomfortable, or any of that BS.

Seriously, I think people should take sales courses to learn to be a better, more confident self.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
Failure. Make anywhere you are "your element" and you'll never have to worry about being the odd man out, being uncomfortable, or any of that BS.

Seriously, I think people should take sales courses to learn to be a better, more confident self.
Reading comprehension failure.

If you're out there being something you're not, you will look stupid with the girls. Nobody's talking about sitting at home and beating off all day and letting life pass you by.