Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to meet girls?

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been having hard time finding places to meet girls, seriously.

I went to the mall today and I stayed for about 2 hours and only saw 2 hot girls about my age. I went to the movies yesterday, and saw 1 hot girl.

I go to a small school (about 120 students in my year) and everyone knows everyone - I can't meet new girls there. I go to a lot of dances and that's where I meet girls usually (making out with them, getting their number :)).

I think it's also because it's winter time (very cold weather, snow and ice) and people just rather stay home.

Any ideas where I can meet some hot girls?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Movies, parties, city, etc. Usually theres a LOT of girls our age (im guessing your like 17) at the mall which is kinda weird for you to only find 2 hot ones. Maybe you just went on the wrong night or something. Friday and Saturday nights are usually packed with teens and all.

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Movies, parties, city, etc. Usually theres a LOT of girls our age (im guessing your like 17) at the mall which is kinda weird for you to only find 2 hot ones. Maybe you just went on the wrong night or something. Friday and Saturday nights are usually packed with teens and all.
I'm actually almost 16. Yeah I figured cause it was two days after new years maybe people are still seeing family.

I'm working on getting invited to parties or finding some because a lot of people had bad experiences with parties (drugs). And it's more sweet 16s this year anyways, not exactly my type of party. I am talking to people from other schools, meeting knew people so I'm starting to get invited to me more events/parties.

It's also partially my fault because I don't go out enough... I want new hobbies and I'm actually about thinking dance lessons (packed with hot girls for sure). Or I'll just start working out at the gym again. I'm still thinking about it.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's-Me said:
I'm actually almost 16. Yeah I figured cause it was two days after new years maybe people are still seeing family.

I'm working on getting invited to parties or finding some because a lot of people had bad experiences with parties (drugs). And it's more sweet 16s this year anyways, not exactly my type of party. I am talking to people from other schools, meeting knew people so I'm starting to get invited to me more events/parties.

It's also partially my fault because I don't go out enough... I want new hobbies and I'm actually about thinking dance lessons (packed with hot girls for sure). Or I'll just start working out at the gym again. I'm still thinking about it.
Oooh you should def try to get into those sweet 16s! I know theyre not your type but its soooo easy to simply just meet a bunch of new ppl there, dance, get numbers, and hook up. I actually miss the sweet 16s they were mad fun (im 17 now).

Talking to people from other schools is always good too, cuz when you talk to them your pretty much on a clean slate as they dont really know what kind of person you are and you can eliminate any popularity factor.

As for the parties, I would still try to get invited to as many possible; regardless of drugs or alcohol. That stuff is always going to be at parties, and its not like anyone is forcing you to do it so you can just stay away from it.

And I wouldnt spend your time "thinking" about this whole situation; instead go out and do something to and at least make an attempt to change things.