Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to meet girls?

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from online dating (doesn't work for me), school (outta school), work (fortune 500 co with lotsa women, unfortunately they are all fat 40 year old married women), where can you meet girls. It seems like the bar is the only place I can think of.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Gas stations mahn!

I dont know about you or anyone else, but as I begone improving my physique and adopted and improved my alpha male body language and the way I handle myself in life, women actually are looking for me. Let me explain. When I step outside there will be a hottie or two, no doubt. When I step on the balcony to drink some green tea and have a look at my stang, there is a hottie somewhere noticing me.

I too used to think about meeting women as an act of going somewhere to meet them. But it turns out they are everywhere and they are looking for you, not the other way around.

Im no major expert, but Im assuming if you have such a question, you must do more work on yourself.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
When I step on the balcony to drink some green tea and have a look at my stang, there is a hottie somewhere noticing me.
That is the single greatest line ever written on here. Props to this dude. Green tea, his balcony, and looking at his "stang". Now that is DJish!! His "stang" :cool: I like Earl Grey tea. Maybe even peppermint tea. Should I switch over to green tea?

isoman2kx

Don Juan
Reaction score
try a dance/cooking class man.

the only real catch there is ya gotta actually pretend to give a damn about em

chicks smell the whole "not into it, but let me talk to the girls all class long" from a mile away.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
Aside from online dating (doesn't work for me), school (outta school), work (fortune 500 co with lotsa women, unfortunately they are all fat 40 year old married women), where can you meet girls. It seems like the bar is the only place I can think of.
Yep, you pretty much nailed it. Bars and clubs.

Sure, they need to run errands like everyone else, but consider this:

At the bank, grocery store, whatever no one hangs around these places. It's get in, and get out 10 minutes later. OK, maybe an hour at the grocery store, or half-an-hour at the mall, but no one actually hangs around these places. It's get in, and get out. Drive-through lanes make it worse. I refuse to use drive-through lanes since it's so anti-social, but it's still very in and out.

Concepts such as "Bridge Club on Thursday Night," or "Poker on Sundays" seem to have all but vanished. I blame TV for this.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abbott said:
Concepts such as "Bridge Club on Thursday Night," or "Poker on Sundays" seem to have all but vanished. I blame TV for this.
Weird. I know about a lot of those types of things. Maybe you just don't get invited.

Visions007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm still a relatively new DJ in training but certainly one thing that is in no short supply is opportunities to meet women. I see at least one woman I would find attractive and like to approach every day. I used to let opportunities slide by all the time until I decided to change it. You don't go to the bank or the gas station or the grocery store just for women but if you see one that is hot go talk to her wherever it is. The fact that women don't "hang out" at these places does not mean they don't ever go there and you have certainly seen them there. It is just further eveidence that you can't hesitate you just have to do it because she may be gone in 5 min and you will never see her again.