Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to bring women?

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live at home with my parents and family and it be really wrong for me to bring back HB's to my house to have sex? What can I do to solve this issue, I have taught of renting hotels out but that is way to obvious and awkward unless your already dating the girls or you're throwing a party thats fine then.

loveequation

Don Juan
Reaction score
so common

happened to me before, so this is the deal, if you have a car take her to hidden routes, this always work, in parking lots way far from other cars.

What about her house when her parents are not there? is this an option?

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
loveequation said:
happened to me before, so this is the deal, if you have a car take her to hidden routes, this always work, in parking lots way far from other cars.

What about her house when her parents are not there? is this an option?
It might be an option to go to her house I hav'nt tried it yet, but I find that it be alot easier if she came back to my place if there was'nt so many people in the house. I considered the car but I am afraid of getting caught, isnt there a law against having sex in the car? (dont they charge you with indecent exposure?) Since people are always home at my house I dont think any girl would allow me to escalate. Do you think renting out a hotel would work out, without her putting up resistance? In the passed all girls I laid had there own apartment and it wasnt a problem. But now im coming accross girls who still live at home and its a pain.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
You have to run really bad to get f.ucked for indecent exposure. Meaning a cop has to really dislike you.

I've had a cop roll up on it and tap on the windows - we weren't f.ucking yet, but were definitely getting there and she was naked. He laughed and said to move from the spot.

loveequation

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think renting out a hotel would work out, without her putting up resistance?
We'll actually there are some tricks that it works, 100% ;)

I'll give you some:

You can said this to her: -"Hey, let's go and chill out somewhere" then you parked near the hotel. tell her that: -"Hey I have never been to that hotel, probably cause I leave here" wait of her reaction, I wonder if we can go inside and have some drinks...

I mean this is just a case scenario, there are multiple scenarios, but don't go directly into telling her that you want her. Just be a little creative ;)