Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where the hell do I f*ck her? (Logistics Issue)

MrP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been wondering for a while how to do this. The two usual places for people to get it on are either;

- At your place
- In your car

The problem is I live with my parents and don't have a driver's license quite yet. I'm trying to figure out how I can escalate and unless my mom gets a job, I'll have to wait 6 months for an opportunity. Where can I go?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell your mom that you need some damn privacy. I dont get why guys have such a hard time bangin chicks in your own house. If your parents are very nosy and insecure, and constantly check up on you two, then that is totally wrong, and you need to talk to them to try to compromise for some privacy.

Don Juan
Reaction score
her place

movie theatre

mall (bathrooms, changing rooms)

friend's car that you borrow

woods (late night picnic, look at stars. bring a blanket and watch out for ticks, lol)

or do what eaglez said and tell your parents to f*ck off

idk if you'd be able to full on f*ck her in most of those places, but you'll probably be able to get a hj or bj

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where the hell do I f*ck her?
In the pu$$y. If you have to ask that question, you really aren't ready for this site. Or sex. Or life.

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** her in the middle of your town preferably in the afternoon.

Just bang her at your house, your mum will be pleased to find out that you get gash, you are not gay and you are manly enough to **** a beautiful chick.

Its not like you are planning on having sex in the living room right infront of your mum, guh! a quite creepy thought....

So good luck man

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly, my friend. just out of curiosity how fit is your HB?

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****ynfunny said:
**** her in the middle of your town preferably in the afternoon.

Just bang her at your house, your mum will be pleased to find out that you get gash, you are not gay and you are manly enough to **** a beautiful chick.

Its not like you are planning on having sex in the living room right infront of your mum, guh! a quite creepy thought....

So good luck man
Ahahaha, I heard in some place in south america I think, it's customary for a parent to be present when their duaghter loses her virginity. Imagine how embarrassing that would be, your mum sat down watching with a cup of tea and probably nagging you to keep the sheets clean.

OP her place. Does your mum not go out at all?