Where The Fat Chicks At?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like big butts, and more cushion for the pushin, here's all you need to know:

(or you want to avoid chicks that hang out at the buffet...)

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New York City obesity is insane. Trains are crowded and when a fat person sits down and they take up 1.5 seats you can visibly tell everyone on the train is pissed off. I take up 2 seats as well but mostly because of my upper body, I can lean a bit forward and fit in 1 seat unlike some fat people out there. They could do with standing a bit in my opinion.

You constantly hear about manspreading and even the MTA has started putting ads on their train telling people to stop manspreading but imo fat women (also men but more women) take up way more train seats.

http://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/health/health-topics/obesity.page

"In New York City, obesity is epidemic: more than half of adult New Yorkers are overweight (34%) or obese (22%). Data show that obesity begins early in life: nearly half of all elementary school children and Head Start children are not a healthy weight. In New York City, 1 in 5 kindergarten students, and 1 in 4 Head Start children, is obese."

That's insane. That's at 56% of people at an unhealthy weight. On the other hand my future job as a doctor is made easy. I won't be short of diabetic patients in the future.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at least those fattys are more healthy than us, they are not hooked on creatine, protein powders and other "drugs and doping"...

"how about you pass on the cake and soda and get a protein shake instead"?

"you crazy man, I dont want to get sick with that stuff"...

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I thought us Californians would be up there, especially with fast food on every damn corner.