Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where is the love (a comment on misogyny)

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what I notice alot on these sosuave forums?
Many people here seem to treat women as an enemy, dating as a battlefield, relationships as a war, and sex as a conquering.

WTF? I mean, I understand that women are ****ed up *****es, but if you hate women so much, why even date them?
Some of you adopt the attitude that "all women are ever good for is sex". Well that's a crock of ****. If all you wanted was sex then go **** other men: you don't have to deal with women's bull****, you still get lots of sex, and you can stop *****ing about women.

When you all first came here, you were supplicating women-idolizing AFCs. Now you are I-dont-do-anything-for-no-woman-and-if-you-cant-handle-that-and-dont-want-sex-****-off jerks. What's the point?

It makes no sense. Why not just appreciate women?

Understanding women's f-d up psychology and how to make them tick does not include hating them and using them as sex objects. You can be a master DJ *without* being a determined misogynyst.

Just a little rant after seeing one too many posts that seem to declare women as the ultimate enemy worthy of eternal hatred, in a site that is primarily supposed to be about how to date them.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys enjoy torturing themselves so that's why expression of hatred is made towards the women they plan to spend huge amounts of time with. It's a cultural madness

In certain people's minds, the golden rule doesn't fit into the equation of DJ. They fail to realize that non desperate nice guys are succesful with women....

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, so hating your object of desire is actually a form of masochism? hehe

yes - it is sad how the basic rules of DJhood have been twisted and pulled, and now people think that if they're not PURE dj (fowlling every single rule that has ever been said on these forums), they will never land a girl...... sigh....

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed - this is one reason why a bunch of DJ's in training always lash out at the chicks of the forum. Notice that the true masters of the craft, such as Pook, BBB and others, do not hate women. In fact, it is exactly the opposite case. There's nothing at all wrong with loving women for who and what they are - just don't be AFC about it.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average girl/woman does not inspire a lot of respect. They don't care about anything in life, they have no goals, no ambitions... nothing.

All they can do is put on make up and ****tease. The majority are egoistic and self centered. Most of them are totally boring and are unable to handle an intelligent conversation.

Why do they make us wait and withhold sex? Because this is the only thing they have. They can't support us, they can't entertain us intellectually. All they usually can do is spread their legs. And that's it.

Now ask yourself this - what was the last time a girl showed you a great time intellectually? (Don't count HB8+s because you had fun because of their bodies)

Yeah yeah yeah. I know what you'll say. "But there are some that are smart, and fun and blah blah blah... "

Such cases have never been documented. :)

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup most people on this site are simply in a state of self denial, they are scared and they think this DJ thing will help them realise their identity which it will not... Only they can help themselves realise it.

It all begins with LOVE, loveing yourself, KNOWING THYSELF... Respecting the opposit sex.. Once this happens everything will fall into place.

Everyone has a long way to go, but some people like POOK and FINGERS are on a path of self realisation, no only does their outlook on women change, but their whole outlook on LIFE changes, they begin to understand the subtle processes of life,
like that post on HAPPYNESS!...

DJ is not about war or hate or being ON TOP or being in POWER or in CONTROL...... Those are all metaphors like the people on this board take like the bible thumping christians mistake the bible.

It's all a METAPHOR for a little something called

"waking up and smelling the coffee", KNOWING THYSELF, BECOMING ENLIGHTENED, LETTING YOURSELF LIVE LIFE.

Life is all about realising yourself, expressing your creativity, living it to the fullest, the opposit sex is but a DOORWAY and a WINDOW to know YOURSELF..... Through dealings with women we learn who we truly are, sex for example, sexual energy simply a doorway for the essence of life.

But I won't get far into that ;)

LOVE = the key.

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a battlefield because women do not play fair. They are in control of what is between their legs and they know it.
Men need to know what their weapons are and how to use them to get through the armor that women put up.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trevjr
It is a battlefield because women do not play fair. They are in control of what is between their legs and they know it.
Men need to know what their weapons are and how to use them to get through the armor that women put up.
This goes to illustrate the misguided, my point proven exactly..... As soon as you think it's a battlefield YOU LOSE. It's not a battlefield and it only is because you let it be.

The world is what you perceive, you are who and what you think, and how you act.

:rolleyes:

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seilofter,

I hate speeding tickets. But if I go around complaining about speeding tickets, people will look at me funny. At a Driving Class (I'd rather take that then have insurance go up), they wisely opened it up so everyone could complain about speeding tickets. "This is the only time and place people are going to care what you say." The teacher was right.

All the 'hateful' comments you hear about women here should be taken with a grain of salt. This is the only time and place other people are going to care about those women comments.

It is better to complain here, get it out of your system, then to complain in front of family, friends, or (worse) in front of other women.

I don't mind women complaining about men if it is in a proper context. If they whine about men to me, they have issues. That stuff is reserved for their super secret Bathroom Conferences.

If this was a forum on improving your business, we would hear frustrations on how 'tough' and 'stupid' business is nowadays. This is why on a 'Getting Women Forum' you hear complaints and frustrations on women.

Don't take any of it seriously.

King Rat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Misogyny?

That may be true(in fact, is true in one or two posts I read today); BUT take another look. The majority of the anger here seems to be the usu. frustration with learning a new skill. From the looks of it, a lot of that anger is at themselves. Could be wrong of course...

But take a look at this: What about women's mags/sites? Have you seen some of the major misandgrony you can find there?!:eek: Just a thought

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Average girl/woman does not inspire a lot of respect. They don't care about anything in life, they have no goals, no ambitions... nothing.

All they can do is put on make up and ****tease. The majority are egoistic and self centered. Most of them are totally boring and are unable to handle an intelligent conversation.

Why do they make us wait and withhold sex? Because this is the only thing they have. They can't support us, they can't entertain us intellectually. All they usually can do is spread their legs. And that's it.

Now ask yourself this - what was the last time a girl showed you a great time intellectually? (Don't count HB8+s because you had fun because of their bodies)

Yeah yeah yeah. I know what you'll say. "But there are some that are smart, and fun and blah blah blah... "

Such cases have never been documented. :)
WOW. I don't know what chicks you've been hanging out with but well documented case right here.... I'm not going to make a case for the entire female gender, because yeah I know a ton of girls who fit perfectly into what you described. But as for ME, I can contradict pretty much EVERYTHING you listed... am I the norm or the exception? Don't know. But have hope. We are out there.... Maybe if you guys took a different approach to getting girls or went for a different type of girl, you wouldn't have so much to complain about?

The Business Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chlywly is exactly right, you should both know yourself and give EVERY woman a chance before you can go making generalizations and steriotyping.

Pook has made a good point though, you can't let the negative things other guys say get to you. Just listen to the things that will help you improve yourself.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Maybe if you guys took a different approach to getting girls or went for a different type of girl, you wouldn't have so much to complain about?
Is this a joke?.... a different approach, as opposed to what works?
im hoping i just read that wrong, but if i didnt, fire away, enlighten us.

anyway, to all the gallant knights, lets tone down the drama eh?
this place is actually pretty good with attitudes toward women, considering the men/boys who come here who have been burnt by women and were at absolute rock bottom , i think its pretty well behaved considering.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Is this a joke?.... a different approach, as opposed to what works?
im hoping i just read that wrong, but if i didnt, fire away, enlighten us.

anyway, to all the gallant knights, lets tone down the drama eh?
this place is actually pretty good with attitudes toward women, considering the men/boys who come here who have been burnt by women and were at absolute rock bottom , i think its pretty well behaved considering.
Ha ha ha... What I meant is... a lot of guys go for the chicks that are obviously bimbos or whatever, just to get laid... now there's nothing wrong with that... can't say I've always ****ed the best of the bunch when it comes to guys either. But if you're going to have such a problem with that type of girl, then maybe it's time to go for a different type of girl.

If you're really actually looking for a girl to "show you a great time intellectually" (as Ice Cold put it) then maybe it is time for a new approach. I'm not saying the old approach doesn't work, obviously it does, and personally I don't see the problem with dating girls who are don't "inspire a lot of respect" if it doesn't matter to you. But the fact that you guys are complaining about it makes me think that maybe it does. I was just surprised that Ice Cold said:

Because there ARE a lot of chicks out there who ARE like that. Since I'm not a guy I'm not really sure how to go about finding girls like that, so I can't "enlighten" you, ha ha, I was just wondering if maybe that was the problem... ???

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it, all this is just a process:

1st Stage: At first your negative energy is what gets you started, aspiring to become a DJ someday.

2nd Stage: Then slowly but surely down the track you realize many new things, different thing. You start accepting things for what it is rather than hating. You use this new found knowledge to feed the burning hunger that had accumulated during your AFC years.

3rd Stage: You have total detachment from any sort of hatred or hunger, you are totally content/statified. You have total acceptance of people around you and the way things work. You have become unbreakable yet your heart is full of love. You are not a DJ anymore; you have become something else greater.

Last edited:

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 3rd stage is 'Nirvana'...

Persons that express hatred towards not obtaining peace in the presence of women are face with the task of improving the situation (unless of course they enjoy torturing themselves) They should learn to control their emotions. They need to build their communication skills. They have to take responsibility. Their anger has to fade away, it shouldn't stagnate. For peace of mind, they have to either practise being calm around talkative sex stingy women or dilligently seek companionship from mute hookers.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trevjr
or you could say:

It is a battlefield because men do not play fair. When they are in control of our hearts, they know it.
Women need to know what their weapons are and how to use them to defend themselves from the armor that men put up.

they both sound ridiculous. unfortunately they are both common viewpoints. unfortunately, my girlfriends are always giving advice with that 2nd viewpoint as their base. they have been burned (and who hasn't), so they don't trust men and seek to demean them as a way to defend themselves. so just so you know, many women are just like the men that attack women on this board. the men who do this are no better than the dumb ass chicks on badgirlswirl who attack the men on that board.

seloifter, this was a great thread.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We control womens hearts? Since when?

Oh and I love women for the record.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In salons women gather to gossip and on sosuave.com certain fellows delight in speaking about that which they do not want women to hear.

They are all drama addicts...

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
I hate women when I don't have one but I love them when I have one. Paradox...eh.