Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where is the dividing line between lingering eye contact and staring?

nsxjg80

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to improve maintaining eye contact when I talk to people in general and of course women so I was wondering how everyone else feels about how long is too long, how often you should look away, etc.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nsxjg80 said:
I'm trying to improve maintaining eye contact when I talk to people in general and of course women so I was wondering how everyone else feels about how long is too long, how often you should look away, etc.
You look at them in the eye when their talking, shows that your listening. (nod your head too in agreement)
When your talking you can make glances away every once in awhile. ehh, its hard to explain when to glance away over the internet for me. I just kinda picked up on it naturally.

Maybe someone else can explain this better...

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ANYTHING LONGER THAN 7 SECONDS.........psych 101

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nsxjg80 said:
When you should look away? NEVER

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
If she reaches in her purse for a can of pepper spray, you've made eye contact too long.