Where is my gf now? I dunno.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
loser-it, you're a hopeless AFC.

Lost In Translation, wtf are you waffling about. Shut it.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - AMF
Lost In Translation, wtf are you waffling about. Shut it.

quote the advice that i posted that you did not agree with

or you "shut it"

and as for calling the thread starter loser-it " a hopeless AFC "

no one is hopeless

THERE IS HOPE FOR US ALL :)

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
A Street Pimp's Perspective :

ok i am just gunna give it to you straight.

she is cheating on you and she is using you.

Ya, that is right. I don't know where my gf is now and now it is 11pm at night. Is that acceptable?

no. in my opinion it's not.

ignore the guys saying you stalking her.

f*ck that. the b*tch could give you one phone call to let you know where she is.

and i will get to you calling her to check up on her in a minute.

Now she just disappers without a trace sometimes. I keep telling her I am NOT happy about it

without a trace

Yes, I can call her but most of the time she doesn't pick up (cell phone always on slicece or left in the car or whatever).

ok this is the proof she is cheating on you. she doesn't pick up ?

WHY - cell always on silent ?

WHY as if --- man chicks LIVE FOR PHONE CALLS

left in car

now the left in car is your proof in my EXPERIENCE that the b*tch is cheating on you

dude chicks are like addicted to their cell phones

THEY LOVE THEIR PHONES

they are NEVER seperated from their phones

alot of girls i know fall alseep with their phones in their hands LOL

so she leaves her phone in her car to get STOLEN ?

yeah right

Even her sister at home called me asking me where she was

her sister is TIPPING YOU OFF in my opinion

she is LETTING YOU KNOW the b*tch is cheating

don't ask me to explain why chicks do that to each other but they do ( especially sisters )

she not at her house

she not at your house

where is she ?

SCOOBY SCOOBY DOO wheeeeere are yooooou ?

So what happeend? Did you find out what your gf (or ex) was doing?

yeah man caught an ex gf cheating. the phone in the car was the clue i needed. then her sister had an argument with her. her sister rang me and took me to the guys house she f*cked.

I don't feel like being cheated on with knowing and I'd rather find out myself

very hard to catch them in the act these days mate especially when you don't know where she is going

That really upset me espeically after now I have agreed to help her out a lot financially and actally treat her better than b4

CUT THE MONEY OFF NOW

right this minute

that will get her attention

but personally i would not want to continue with a cheating b*tch

you need to DUMP HER as quick as possible

YOU DESERVE BETTER

Lost In Translation :D

ok prepare to be beaten with a big stick

dude you did the impossible you caught a lying cheating h0e out

thats your exit visa from the relationship

WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU STILL DOING ANYWHERE NEAR HER

Quote - loser-it
First thing she said to me was she lost her cell phone

LOL

She said she was home

BUSTED !

She insisted that she was home last night

deny deny deny

I then said your sister called me and asked me where you were last night and you telling me you were home

She said she was home after 8 something last night cuz she went to the library to do research by herself

ANOTHER LIE lol she is on a roll

I said no you weren't home even at 10 or 11 last night

you should have held onto those cards till the last hand bro

She said no way she was home

deny deny deny

I said then why both of your sis and mom asked me where you were if you were home? She said she doesn't know

her " i don't know why " is the ultimate insult

she is saying YOU ARE SO DUMB i can get caught out and you haven't got the balls to stop me

I kept on pressing her for an answer then she threatened to leave

yeah man in my experience thats usually the next move in this chess game

Finally she said she had dinner with friends after library

finally ? like you finally got the truth ?

what you think i brought this big stick for ?

TO HIT YOU WITH FOR BEING SO STUPID LOL !!!

She went to the library with her classmates and not just herself like she said at first

you bought it eh ?

how much did it cost ?

ONLY YOUR DIGNITY AS A MAN

I said why you lied to me, IN MY FACE

she doesn't care she is out to get you i will explain soon

She said she wanted freedom and felt that if she told me i would have been mad anyways

LOL i love how she twisted that

but it's getting old man i seen too many h0es peddling THE SAME LIES

ok smarty pants why didn't she tell HER MOM/MUM and SISTER she was having an innocent dinner till PAST 11PM on a school night

when did you last have dinner till midnight ?

lying striaght to my face looking at me in the eyes

game over. she is a professional.

she has a motive for cheating on you too.

she is gunna hurt you bro ANYWAY she can.

Then she started shifting the blame on me saying why am i acting like this

why am i acting like this ?

she must think you are soooooo stupid

then again you are still with her

She said I am making the whole relationship worse

yes you are making it worse by catching her out cheating on you
LOLSHe said she wants to keep the relatinoship going but i am destorying it by acting like this

HAHAHAHAHA..... i am a fan of her work she is good

I am very disappointed at the way she treats me

i would be more dissapointed when she kisses you on the mouth that morning while the sperm from the other guys d*ck is still alive in her mouth after he blew in her mouth last night

She then started to bring up how bad I treated her b4 and stuff and I think she is trying to get back at me

here is her motive. revenge. she even tells you. she is gunna pay you back BIGTIME.

i like how you got the " i think she is trying to get back at me " LMAO

remove us from the wild for 100 years and our danger senses get told shutup stop being paranoid

During the whole thing she was acting indifferenlt like she didn't really care

she is the ice queenher heart is total darknessshe plots YOUR DOOMshe will have VENGEANCE

I asked her why you are like that she said cuz that was I acted b4

again she tells you to your face she is taking revenge on you. to your face she tells you no less.

you need that in writing buddy ?

HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE AND STILL BREATHE !

he was prepared for it LOL her actions show this

But still that doesn't explain why she would lie to me this time

she HATES you. HATES HATES HATES you. hopes you DIE.

she plots revenge.

she is a pu$sy so she feels she is " BAD " because she is sucking some guys d*ck then kissing you and laughing at you behind your back.

I asked if she has met someone or whatever she said no

as long as YOU yes YOU lie to yourself

she will continue to mock you and ruin your life

and possibly introduce a SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE as her weapon of mass destruction

DUMP HER A$$ NO TALK YOU OWE HER NOTHING NO REASONS you are too weak and foolish she will own you again

JUST RUN ---- YOU DESERVE BETTER

get with the program

Quote - SMOAK
Shes already broken up with you in her mind
There is no passion left

yes she has already broken up with you in her mind

wh0res have boyfriends so society doesn't label them as a DIRTY $LUT

she is just sticking around to take her revenge

the party is just starting she is going to work you over good

Quote - NewMan
Take action. NEVER, EVER, EVER, SIT AT HOME WONDERING WHERE YOUR WOMAN IS

solid GOLD

Quote - DJDamage
The ho' is using the old : You are attacking me for no reason, now I will shift the blame on to you as to the real reason why this relationship is going downhill. You gave her a life saver by arguing with her and showing your anger with no proof

it's a GOLD RUSH !

Quote - coder
You know why she hasn't ended the relationship? She knows that the guy she's screwing doesn't NEED her and will not pay her bills

" i don't know what you heard about me, but a b*tch can't get a dollar outta me, no cadillacs no perms you can't see CAUSE I'M A MUTHA F*CKING P.I.M.P " - 50 cent

you pay the bills

some other dude gets to blow in the same mouth that you kiss

And the sister is definately trying to tip you off, but you're a little slow on the uptake

yes THAT IS MIRACLE

believe

Quote - tmpgstx
She is getting to know someone else on your watch, and when it's strong enough that she thinks a switch can be made and she has the other guy, you're history. When this happens comes the final statge and you'll hear things like:

"I need my space now" or "I really don't want a boyfriend right now" or "I'm confused and need some time" or "I'm just so busy right now, think we need some time apart"

thats true BUT this little wh0re is doing it for REVENGE and to we need some older Don Juans to come up in here and tell you how their EX WIVES took everything they got including their childrens and their fortunes

women are very very vengeful

think about this proverb : "hell hath no fury like a womans wrath"

Lost In Translation

Lost, you bastard, I think you hijacked my brain!!!! Did you break the code to "The Matrix" and infiltrate my conscious mind?

You twits just don't "get it" and not suprisingly the street pimp knows the hos best! Lost, do you have a Phd in "Ho-ology too? From what university? Oh yeah, "the streets"!!

I must have been in a beer coma to have missed this thread!!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by loser-it
Am I being too uptight on her?
Yes.

Do I have the right and does she have the obligation to let me know where she is?
No.

You don't own her. If you don't think you can trust her not to be sleeping around on you, then dump her. Personally, I think you're just insecure.

It'd be nice of her to tell you if she takes some major trip or if she's gonna be in town, but expecting her to call every time she goes to a party or study group or calling every day to let you know her plans is utterly ridiculous. You want to know what girls mean when they talk about guys being too "controlling" or "smothering"...this is probably it.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
im in the same boat

my girlfriend is a lying sack of sh*t just like yours,
she does the same things..im ready to move on

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - squirrels
You don't own her. If you don't think you can trust her not to be sleeping around on you, then dump her. Personally, I think you're just insecure

her mum and sister don't even know where this chick is

she is lying TO HIS FACE and ADMITS it

Quote - PuertoRican_Lover
Did you break the code

yeah i used the reminder question

women are _ _ _ _

so i guessed hors and SNAP it all unlocked in a cool CGI sequence

Quote - PuertoRican_Lover
I must have been in a beer coma to have missed this thread

yes you are becoming like Homer Simpson

MODERATION is the key :)

Quote - Reed247
my girlfriend is a lying sack of sh*t just like yours,
she does the same things

just curious Reed247 if when you say same things one of those things is the " CELL PHONE TRICKS " ?

i have definatley seen a pattern with cheating b*tches and cell phones and the lies they tell

we are in an age of communication so they have to come up with a new spiel to continue to wh0re while maintaing the benefits that a cell phone offers them in wh0ring ( i love watching drunk b*tches in the gutter outside a nightclub ring every AFC in their phonebook asking for a FREE lift home cause they wastd their money and can't afford a taxi lol )

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

Reaction score
I have now read the thread and DJ loser-it is losing it!!! Dude you need to wake up and smell reality - you have been used and been hor duped!!

That's ok, because hors will do what hors do - you can't control a hor 24 hours a day but you can save your mind and soul by getting the hell out of the matrix before you become extinguished!!!

Don't listen to these inept fools telling you that you are too controlling and that you shouldn't keep tabs on your girl - the truth of the matter is that you shouldn't be emotionally attached to hors as you are now - this is your downfall!!!

Many DJ's are naive to the hor reality and the natural order of things - they are misguided and blinded!!!

Face it bro - you were just the next pimp in line!!! Take it as it is and not the way you want it to be!!!

Cut off all contact with said hor and do not "discuss" your relationship with her because you don't have one!! This girl was doing this shyt out of vengance - this is what hors do when they feel that they cannot control you and that you are not doing things their way!!!

This is what she means by "freedom" - she wants the freedom to be a hor and you are not letting her!!

Cast this hor to the bottom of the sea, but before you do so tie a millstone around her neck so that she doesn't get the opportunity to hor again!!!

You have been misled, deceived, bamboozled, hoodwinked, led astray, run amok!!!!!!

Reaction score

I'll gather your girl is either beneath a man, on top of a man, or on a man's scrotum!!!

Reaction score
Hey Loser-it, I'm just having a little fun with you - I know that you are hurting over this betrayal (my perspective) - I went through a few hor scenarios in my life so I know all the signs.

A good woman would ALWAYS voluntarily let her man know where she is and who she is with - there are no secrets and she does not need to hide unless, of course, she is doing something rhat she doesn't want her man to know!

Say "No" to lying hos!!!!!

Last edited:

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover

I'll gather your girl is either beneath a man, on top of a man, or on a man's scrotum!!!
ROLFMAO!!!!!!

Havent read the thread, but you even feeling the need to pose this question shows a fukced up relationship!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, just read your post.

You sound like a chica! Clingy as hell! The more you tell her to call u and let you know where she is, the more you will chase her away! She is loosing interest big time! Get on with your life and let her get on with hers! This is about your only chance! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but sometimes you just gotta get a reality check!

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first of all there are two things going on here:

First let's start with you:

Your a control freak and your rapped up on one girl. You have oneitis. You allow her to continually disrespect you and your still there. I'm sure someone has said read the bible to you.

Well you stated that she used to. Are you aware that your fear has pushed her away. Your control issues scared her off. You should be acting like a real Don Juan and not giving a dam where she is. And not calling her or even returning her phone calls. You should also be out there doing other things.

If your one of those nice guys then do nice guy things and get some hobbies or hang out with your buds. But leave her alone. It's probably already too late to save your relationship so you need to start working on your approach and seduction skills asap!

Now Second Part:

Her:

I believe she is cheating on you by the symptoms that you have explained. But can you blame her? Your not the man you used to be. Your probably boring and needy and desperate by far more than you've outlined here. If what you posted is a small sample I'm surprised she is anywhere near you.

It's ok that she MIGHT be laying with another man and probably sucking his thing too. And doing for him all the things that she never did for you. That is ok, because your going to become a strong Don Juan and show her the real man that you used to be and then next her ass!

But of course you want to find out the truth first!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again I have to be disgusted by the chumps who make excuse after excuse for females' unethical behavior...

I wish all of those who so strongly defend a woman's "freedom" go thru what I have gone through..

You will see the light.. but too late.

Wake up and stop being used by hoes!

Dietzcoi

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
loser_it

I definately feel you man

this girl just LJBFed me after 4 months of "romance" because I turned from an arrogant jerk into a clingy wuss

however, it's been 3 weeks and we haven't talked

kinda weird since she told her best friend that she thinks that everything is fine between us

I don't really care now, but it's still on my mind, why won't she call?

was I just erased from her memory like that?

Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Once again I have to be disgusted by the chumps who make excuse after excuse for females' unethical behavior...

I wish all of those who so strongly defend a woman's "freedom" go thru what I have gone through..

You will see the light.. but too late.

Wake up and stop being used by hoes!

Dietzcoi
Dietzcoi, nowadays there is no such as "doing wrong" - it's called free wiil!

Let those who think this suffer the consequences - they deserve it!!

Loser-It --- what is up - did you find her???

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may have a cheater/liar on your hands, you may just be insecure, or both! But, unless you are just irretrievably insecure, you will have little doubt with the "good girls." Having said that, just because you're insecure doesn't mean she's NOT lying and cheating.

Check out this post on that subject:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40372&highlight=daisy