Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where have the fun woman gone?

Splendidostring

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hiya guys,

I'm actually quite drunk, and when I'm drunk I feel like writing stuff, no specific reason why, I guess just the need to express myself. So here it goes.

I'm 25 years old and as I get older I find it more and more hard to meet quality woman. Simply put, every woman I meet nowadays BORE me out of my mind.

This makes me ask myself : WHERE HAVE THE FUN WOMAN GONE? If I go back in time, couple years ago I would often meet girls I'd find FUN not only because they were cute but because they were actually INTERESTING. Now, every woman I meet tell me the same boring ****, how they work, how they do their typical STUFF, YAWN. I mean, sure every woman do the same things, it's just that some of them had this special trick where they made it sound fun, I just don't meet that kind of girls anymore. Anyone can relate?

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
As women age they become more picky. If you are not intrinsically a fun guy you might have trouble attracting them. Also, women at that age start looking for stable relationships and take money into consideration when choosing a LTR partner. Fun, original, intelligent women (and you obviously imply attractive as well) can afford to screen for wealthier people without sacrificing quality.

Splendidostring

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well you lost me at being fun. I'm a student living at my parent's place, so forget about wealth for the moment. Ain't gonna buy that Roll before a while lol.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, when things stop being new,they can start to be boring-are you as excited about pizza or Mexican as you were as a kid? Once you've been there and done that a couple times, it's not as fun. I had a blast my first 2 cruises-the third,not so much. May not ever do another one. ONce you've seen a couple fun women, they start looking and sounding alike.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the simplest solution is to just stick with chicks that are younger.