Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where have all the real men gone?

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
From the article: said:
Femaleness is a motherhood value. Men have no such ground, no shared keeping-house of essential male virtue...
Thanks a lot b1tch! But seriously, how about moral integrity, a "rock," and a provider of the security that every female needs? Are these not male qualities that no woman could ever possess, no matter how hard she tries to mimic them?

The article saddens me in that it poses the question as to whether or not masculinity can ever recover from the death spiral in which it currently finds itself. Men can still try to be men, but how long until the very act of being masculine is met with jail time? I fear we're almost at that stage, the ultimate Catch-22 for the survival of society.

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eventually a retrosexual movement will happen, as surely as a rubber band snaps back.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IPalindromeI said:
Eventually a retrosexual movement will happen, as surely as a rubber band snaps back.

I think it would take a worldwide catastrophe to make that happen. Modern easy life makes it easy for men to be soft and survive. In the mean time the each of us who are working towards becoming real men need to keep challenging themselves in order to bring out their masculinity.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No Country for Old Men...

Llewelyn Moss (Josh Brolin) - great character, and an excellent example of "real man" behavior. Quietly strong, does what he needs to do, doesn't over-explain what he's going to do, to his woman.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rawr229 said:
sgadhggdhdhshgdhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhd gsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhas gadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhgg dhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhsh gdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgs dhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasga dhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdh dhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgd hdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdh asgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadh ggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdh shgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhd gsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhas gadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhgg dhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhsh gdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgs dhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdh shgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhd gsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhas gadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhgg dhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhsh gdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgs dhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasga dhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdh dhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgd hdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdh asgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadh ggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdh shgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhd gsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhas gadh
ggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgasgadhggd hdhshgdhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasga dhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdh dhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgd hdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdh asgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadh ggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdh shgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhd gsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhas gadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhgg dhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhsh gdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgs dhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasga dhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdh dhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgd hdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdh asgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadh ggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgs dhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasga dhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdh dhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgd hdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdh asgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadh ggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdh shgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhd gsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhas gadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhgg dhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhsh gdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgs dhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasga dhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadh
ggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgasgadhggd hdhshgdhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasga dhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdh dhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgd hdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdh asgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadh ggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdh shgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhd gsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhas gadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhgg dhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhsh gdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgs dhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasga dhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdh dhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgd hdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdh asgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadh ggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgs dhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasga dhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdh dhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgd hdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdh asgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadh ggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdh shgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhd gsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhas gadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhgg dhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhsh gdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgs dhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasga dhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadh
ggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdhshgdhdgsdhasgadhggdhdh shgdh

Well said. son. You get all the best women with that opener ?

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Well said. son. You get all the best women with that opener ?
Its a visual effect you have to move back from the monitor and squint while looking down your nose kinda.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LowPlainsDrifter said:
Llewelyn Moss (Josh Brolin) - great character, and an excellent example of "real man" behavior. Quietly strong, does what he needs to do, doesn't over-explain what he's going to do, to his woman.
To bad that in real life he is an AFC. (Read his interview with GQ magazine few months ago).

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
To bad that in real life he is an AFC. (Read his interview with GQ magazine few months ago).
I didn't get that from the interview... I'll have to re-read it.

Reaction score
Danger said:
Most democrats are either women or pussified men whereas most republicans are men or women that are with masculine men. Just my .02.
You really feel the need to make a political joke in this forum? ESPECIALLY with the state the repubes have put our country in?

How about this one. Republicans are stupid men that get us stuck in Iraq.

Last edited:

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If George W. Bush and his cronies are being upheld as "real men," then we have some serious problems.

That othersideofkim or whatever link was pure overcompensating drivel. It sounded like it was written by my redneck uncle that lives in a trailer.

Reaction score
SXS said:
I am from Brzil, and here people are not exactly fans of USA... But I would still prefer to see Bush than Hollary ruling that country...

Anyway, It's tv and media fault. They make people to think that men have no value at all.

In TV show men are always apologizing, screwing things up, being weak, etc.

Are all Brazilian women psycho? Because one tried to kill me recently.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS said:
I am from Brzil, and here people are not exactly fans of USA... But I would still prefer to see Bush than Hollary ruling that country...

Anyway, It's tv and media fault. They make people to think that men have no value at all.

In TV show men are always apologizing, screwing things up, being weak, etc.
G'day Jose, I am from Australia and people down here ARE mostly fans of the USA. To us Aussies, a friend is a friend for LIFE not just when it suits.

I would prefer ANYONE running the country, except Hillary.

Buenos noches, SXS.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Danger said:
I responded to a political post.....make a comment to that dude first before me. You just didn't like me not agreeing with him so go blow it out ur a$$ and get an education first before you make any more comments.
My family probably has more education than your little finger. And they are all Democrat. It's obvious you don't know what you are talking about.

What is your edumacation level?

Reaction score
Danger said:
I'm not saying Repubs are better than Dems. To me they both suck....but it doesn't take a genius to note that pretty much the majority of women vote democrat.

And hey, if you're a man that thinks it's cool to take the income of another person to distribute it to the "needy" then by all means, cut off your penis and join the femmes. Quit thinking with your heart and emotions and use logic and accountability instead.

That's not even the issue I'm concerned about. Maybe you should rethink your priorities like never ending failing wars and 12 billion a week to Iraq.

But you are more worried about not helping poor people.

Reaction score
Danger said:
I'm more worried about people thinking they are entitled to a piece of my labor and Dems are at the core of that.

And I hate Bush so don't get me started on the man that thinks the Constitution is just a piece of paper....

However as far as the war and the 12 billion a week in Iraq.....well that whole scam/lie/fiasco has one good side, it kept us out of a depression (at least temporarily). We need to spend that 12 billion a week to keep our economy afloat.

Iraq has brought the defecit to 3 trillion dollars. You call that helping the economy?

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crazy:
WTF HAPPENED TO THIS THREAD???
I read the OP when it first posted, and I thought
that article kicked ass.
Now I sign on and I read some
ludicrous simplistic bull**** being tossed
about.
I'm as left-wing as they come and, idealogy
aside, I think the supposition that only real
men are necessarily conservative or Republican
is about as insightful as George W. Bush's deer in
the headlights stare.

Reaction score
Danger said:
To understand that, you need to understand that our money is only borrowed into existence. Our banks lend 10 dollars and expect 11 dollars payment in return....but only 10 exist because only 10 have been created.

So how is one to repay that 11th dollar? They borrow more.....

Why do you think the Great Depression happened after the 1929 market crash? Because credit was destroyed, the money supply dropped and deflation happened.

Same thing in Japan for the last 15 years.....

It would happen in the US too, if we didn't lower interest rates and go to war. Learn how money works, and you learn how politics work too.
What is your education level?