Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where have all the men gone?

Reaction score
Someone beat you to this - another thread is discussing this article.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so did a chick song , when she sang this course:
"where have all the cowboys gone?"

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
Maybe they all drove away after she "dug her key into the side of his pretty little souped up four wheel drive, carved her name into his leather seats, slash a hole in all 4 tires and took a louisville slugger to both headlights."

:yawn:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I think the article confirms women's insatiable need to feel discontent, i.e. always wanting what they can't have.
I think what they really want is to endlessly experience just "feelings" . If the "feelings" of contentment are not available because of circumstances (or their own dysfuctional actions ) then the "feelings " of discontentment will do just fine..

Wanting what you cannot have is a guarantee that you will always experience a stream of longing and yearning "feelings" ,ergo your wish to be immersed in feelings of any genre is granted.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:

They went to Brokeback Mountain which lead to their death.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Maybe they all drove away after she "dug her key into the side of his pretty little souped up four wheel drive, carved her name into his leather seats, slash a hole in all 4 tires and took a louisville slugger to both headlights."

:yawn:
Hahaha..:up: This must have been the second wave of fleeing cowboys.

The first wave started after the Dixie Chicks came out with that "Earl had to die" song...

All the cowboys are now in Thailand last I heard. :D

Reaction score
jophil28 said:
I think what they really want is to endlessly experience just "feelings" . If the "feelings" of contentment are not available because of circumstances (or their own dysfuctional actions ) then the "feelings " of discontentment will do just fine..

Wanting what you cannot have is a guarantee that you will always experience a stream of longing and yearning "feelings" ,ergo your wish to be immersed in feelings of any genre is granted.
This is a gem here! :up: A lesson in psychology!

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of those comments on that article are class :D

I'm a male in my mid 30's. Why would i want to give up my life and fun seeing that i am richer, wiser and i could now seduce women in the early 20's more easily?

Settle down? Maybe when i'm 45. But for now, its about making money, young women, fast cars, 6 days in the gym, parties and more importantly traveling around the world in the pursuit of fun. (You cant do this with a nagging with and screaming kids).

Do i have any sympathy for women? How many ways can i spell NO!