Where exactly do we think the commoditisation of female beauty ends ?

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To get motivation and learnings, men should evryday read about the Pimp Game, then that will give you hope when you see how pimps were able to use Game to flip the 'traditional' dynamic of men paying women on its head.

The reason women see men in this way is because men allow it to happen. For sure these days its even worse than in 'trad' times when tho men provided for women, women still had some respect.

But today there are just too many men looking to give money to women.

When men get deeper into the game they will be disgusted.by the thought of trying to use money to get women. Back in the days i didnt see anything wrong with seeing hookers but now i wud never do it i wud never give money to women to get love or sex infact it wud take any joy or happiness away from it whether hooker or just using money to get/impress normal women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How hot has it been in Greece? I've heard that it is 45C!

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These never have been and never will be prevalent in western cultures
Not in hundreds of years.
However, when the time comes, because I don’t want my son to be an incel or my daughter to be involved with **** heads, I will find partners for them if necessary, unlike the boomers, who let a chunk of the next generation to “rot”.