Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do you work?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Summer is coming, college bills are coming even faster..

As i sit here, back from first job and 15 minutes till the next one, i wonder... where do people on this board work?

I work at Chipotles in the mornings, and deliver Dominos in the evenings. I like the pay, and it hasnt been too bad yet (first week :))

So.. where do you work and how do you like it?

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a corporate finance attorney (IPOs, mergers and acquistions, venture capital) in a large firm. I think it's great in some ways, and it sucks in others since there are so many dumb-sses in this line of work.

Dan_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be starting work as a doorman in July (I'm also a full time university student).

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to sound far fetched and made-up, but since you asked...

Full time college student who is going to take a year out of college to dig up dinosuar fossils (t-rex, triceratops, edmontosaurus) in wyoming for a few months, then [if I accept the job offer] will work a year in the Czech Republic for the experience, plus looks nice on resume. Also, I'll be learning my 5th language.

voodoolover

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a DJ. No, seriously, I play records for a living! So it's virtually impossible to NOT meet women in my line of work. It's great!

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
work in a design lab on my masters thesis. Not that it is really relavent, but I do not meet many women in my line of work. I do have flexable enough hours so that I can have a life, while getting decent pay, so it kind of works out in the end.

KennyBoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in the Maintenance Department @ The Holiday Inn Central (Holidome) in Lafayette, LA. I also do some side work for people who needs some Painting done.

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do CAD (computer assisted drafting) using Solidworks & autocad. Mechanical detail & assembly drawings. Doesnt pay alot & right now i am out of work..3rd layoff in 15 years.....sux...I want to start my own business. I am tired of working for companies...layoffs, 2% raises, cruel bosses & cheap penny pinching companies.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
Student > Airtraffic controller @ schiphol airport (amsterdam) & bartender (apeldoorn)

first one is my first year, just started this year.. and it's going great, the latter one I started just 2 months ago.. before that I've worked as a waiter, office cleaner, every fricking job I could get my hands on :D

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
This is going to sound far fetched and made-up, but since you asked...

Full time college student who is going to take a year out of college to dig up dinosuar fossils (t-rex, triceratops, edmontosaurus) in wyoming for a few months, then [if I accept the job offer] will work a year in the Czech Republic for the experience, plus looks nice on resume. Also, I'll be learning my 5th language.
Hey rgeere,
What languages do you know, and how did you learn them?

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by leoncour
Hey rgeere,
What languages do you know, and how did you learn them?
English was my first language

German was my second fluent language. I have almost reached fluent speaker status, began learning when I was 14 in school and have sought to perfect it ever since.

Greek I learned in college
Hebrew I learned in college

I also know some Spanish, French, Dutch, Russian,Ukrainian, and Gaelic, though not much more than the basics.

If you are an american I would advise learning another fluent language. Believe it or not chicks tend to find it quite intrigueing, especially if they are non-american. It helps to make you look very well rounded.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have the ****iest job out of all of you all. I work in Ingles Video. It's a good job to have as a highschooler though

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
A programmer for Bill Gates or for Windows enviroment specifically?
Nope, not for Bill Gates. :) I work for a post secondary educational institute.