Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

where do you meet women?

bookman

Don Juan
Reaction score
put bars aside, I live in the middle east, singles bars is not a striving business

plus I am a university student. it simply does not seem to me that the women I meet in the university/library/mall want to be aproached. you ever get the feeling that the women around you are lesbian? they hang around in packs of 6 and more, they go to the bathroom together, they do everything together, you try to talk to one of them, she invites you to join the group...uh...no thank you, I'd rather be thrown in a worm pile than to hang out with 3+ girls and talk about lipstick. this forum covers almost everything on how to talk to women what body language you shoudl have etc... but I do not find anything on situations like this, which happen 95% of the time

it is very rare to find a woman sitting alone
help

bookman

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol
well what I am saying is, they don't look approachable.
and I want some tips on how to approach them when they are in groups, because that happenes to be the majority of cases

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea, I get people coming up to me and starting the conversations..

I guess your best bet is to just go over to them and say "what's up?" or something.

If it fails, try somethin' else next time.

Basically just have to give it a shot, bro.