Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

where do you guys meet girls?

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tired of this question, and i know ppl must have asked this before... btu seriously: where do you guys meet the good girls?

i have no problem getting pvssy but lately i think my string of failed ltrs come from meeting girls in the all the wrong places. i generally meet girls through mutual friends. i have a good group of guys/girls that i party with and we generally introduce people to eachother by inviting them to party with us.

the problem is: all the girls i meet are sort of wild. this leads to a great start, we party we date we get semi-serious and then it plateaus because she's still chasing the next great party and as much as i like to party, i cant just take time off work to fly to europe because i still put my career first (semi venting lol).

anyways, where are the good girls at? for those in LTRs: whered you meet your significant other? and please dont say school because ive been out of school for awhile now :/

Link

Don Juan
Reaction score
garruk said:
tired of this question, and i know ppl must have asked this before... btu seriously: where do you guys meet the good girls?

i have no problem getting pvssy but lately i think my string of failed ltrs come from meeting girls in the all the wrong places. i generally meet girls through mutual friends. i have a good group of guys/girls that i party with and we generally introduce people to eachother by inviting them to party with us.

the problem is: all the girls i meet are sort of wild. this leads to a great start, we party we date we get semi-serious and then it plateaus because she's still chasing the next great party and as much as i like to party, i cant just take time off work to fly to europe because i still put my career first (semi venting lol).

anyways, where are the good girls at? for those in LTRs: whered you meet your significant other? and please dont say school because ive been out of school for awhile now :/
If you're in America that is the problem. USA is a weak joke of a country for women. Nothing more than a place for feminized wannabe PUA beta men and feminist.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
I think u should read the book models by mark Manson . It's best to meet girls where ur hobbies are practiced that way u meet ur ideal type of chicks.
hmm thats a great point.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
garruk, I feel like I could have written your original post. I'm completely with you... unfortunately.

Nearly all of the girls I have met recently are through mutual friends. I got 3 fvck buddies and a short "exclusive" relationship out of that since about August. But there is no potential for future with those. The only one that I feel could be great g/f material is really not up to my physical standards. And I feel that is important.

I wish there was an answer here, but I'm afraid there isn't much that can be considered as a general rule. The hobbies idea is probably as close as you can come to that.

I feel my best shot at finding a higher quality girl is focusing more on day game approaches, rather than the bar scene or friends' parties.

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the street, in grocery stores, libraries, the subway. Typically anywhere but clubs.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
garruk said:

Usually they'll already be on me ****, once I introduce myself