Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

where do you guys meet girls?

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i realized lately that all the girls in my life have no long term potential. why? because i meet them all at parties and clubs.

most of the time they are wild and every once in awhile ill come across a nice girl but the ratio is just too ridiculous.

where do you find that LTR material?
im talking attractive girls with career goals and not just interested in partying all the time.

i graduated college a few years back and im beginning to think i missed a major window....

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best quality LTR's i have had a chance with, is found at school/work. Weather it is a sparetime work, high school, college whatever!.. That is where you find the quality LTR's in my opinion.

Atm i am, just like you, finding my girls at clubs/parties/bigger social gatterings, and it always ends up with ONS, never ever anything serious.

I would LOVE to go to some mall/streets and do pick-up, but honestly, i am still to shy to do it in public.. i still havn't got that "****-it" attitude !..

But i will get it ;) !