Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do YOU go to find woman to mack...and drawbacks? looking for ideas here...

Jet Jockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Got a question for ya all!

where do YOU go to mack on women? Needing suggestions here!!!

I'll tell you why I ask.

I am 40 years old. So college campus hocus pocus is out for me. I already have my degree.

Have tryed the internet thing thru messenger etc, but very high percentage of flakes...not very productive. If you DID meet one of these woman, they are often addicted to this shyt, so you'd have yourself a case of the internet slut that ate my brain LOL. Not my cup of tea either!

Have tryed the local clubs, and bars. Mostly ho's. or time wasting flirts. Not real productive there either. It may be diffrent in other parts of the country. Here you either wind up with a ho, or you get a alcholic, or you get a woman looking for a free ride. naw that won't do.

Have tryed, macking at work, with limited sucess. Drawback is if it goes, then fvcks up now ya gotta work with the crazy biotch!!! Probably not to cool either!

I have tried, lots of things. some better than others. Time to ask all the bros on here...where do you have your best luck? Looking for a little greener pasture..........Also give any drawbacks you may have encountered... Thanks in advance..and remember I ain't 18!!!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm nowhere NEAR 40 (or 30 for that sake) but I would think cultural places.... Cafébars and stuff like that. Easygoing adult atmospheric places.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cafes if you're at the level where you can approach tables with 2 or more girls at them (I am), bookstores , the gym , the podiatrists,street markets, intenret cafes and the supermarket.

Jet Jockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think small town America...

cafes are good I've done that with limited success. Problem i get there is, often its a bunch of married chicks..no good.

One thing that has worked particulary good for me is by asking a hottie I work with thats already taken..any of your friends single? I have a free weekend.....and that doesn't happen too much, but what the hell.....

Often I get her number and the friend even tells her about me etc, which is good "social proof" in a way. have gotten laid many a time from that one, and even had a couple LTR's

Well c'mon guys....needing a few more angles......Do I need to hang out at a tanning salon or a hairdressers for god sakes? Not my style at all!! LMAO. Looking for someplace they go, thats easy to go for the digits, and more single gals then married....

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes using girls you know to hook you up is often REALLY good because then you already have a foot inn as something worth checking out.

Look on the fingers for rings/ringmarks ;)

Jet Jockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is sad! LMAO No wonder alot of the posts on here are from guys wanting to hang on to there ex..nobody knows where to go to find a replacement for the ex....If they do, they sure aren't sharing it!

I know that there are some places one could go to increase the probability of meeting a woman worth some play...read the original start of this, and then post your idea! Thanks in advance!

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where ever you happen to be...that should be your macking ground. unfortunately you are limited a bit due to your age and you have to pay close attention to rings to avoid married chicks. i think your best bet is the one you have already exploited, through networking... dont give up on that.

good luck

Jet Jockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks golf! I live in the country...on a farm. Only females for a few miles are all of the bovine variety LOL. I usually have to go to town, and figure out where I want to hang out for awhile.

The net working helps immensely that is true, but it can also be difficult too.
Maybe i was hoping for a place where single ladies my age congregate, and do their own looking..Might just have to be extremley efficient at sorting and just try to be at the right place at the right time and luck out...yet i hate to leave things to luck..

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where you can go as I live in the city.

But since you live in the country I have 1 suggestion if you are out shopping and you see chicks picking fruit or something - you can tell her which ones are the best.

And tell her you, your uncle, friend whatever has the best F**king peaches, apples etc in the universe and thats how you know.

Maybe she would like a sample.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm....

Try to get out to as many gatherings (weddings, New Years Parties, etc) as you can. I'm not sure if you're looking for a nice girl, or just a girl to have sex with but if you are calling bar/club girls...'sluts' then I assume you're looking for more than just a piece of ass. Also, I am a huge fan of making friends with as many people as possible and being 'hooked up'. Increase your social circle as much as possible.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jet Jockey
This is sad! LMAO No wonder alot of the posts on here are from guys wanting to hang on to there ex..nobody knows where to go to find a replacement for the ex....If they do, they sure aren't sharing it!

I know that there are some places one could go to increase the probability of meeting a woman worth some play...read the original start of this, and then post your idea! Thanks in advance!
http://personals.yahoo.com/us/previ...1&position=4&adid=personals-1065313232-796971

http://personals.yahoo.com/us/previ...&position=12&adid=personals-1050957542-037164

http://personals.yahoo.com/us/previ...&position=17&adid=personals-1045442215-696043

http://personals.yahoo.com/us/previ...&position=18&adid=personals-1000659526-323035

http://personals.yahoo.com/us/previ...&position=25&adid=personals-1043103776-951516

http://personals.yahoo.com/us/previ...&position=27&adid=personals-1014232599-268737

mongoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
try this:

1. bookstores and book signings.

2. seminars or classes (dance, art, fixing guns, whatever)

3. community college classes

4. gym

5. social gatherings (weddings etc)

6. banquet functions (political type of sh!t - fundraisers)

7. dude you gotta go to bar/restaurant. try an upscale restaurant that has a bar. play the part, dress nice, order a drink and chill. go there a few times for some results. have fun. make friends with the bar tender. every skank in the state shouldn't be there.

8. matchmaker service (start your own).

your gonna have to get out your comfort zone and do sh!t you might not wanna do.

mongoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot about religious services. be careful with that though.

What's the closest big city and how many miles.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what your part of the world is like, but as someone else pointed out, cultural events where everyone hasare quite good...go along to amateur concerts, plays, art exhibitions, flea markets, church events, charity events, etc etc. Basically anywhere where decent women who AREN'T looking to be picked up will go.

mongoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
check out the paper of the nearest metro area. on fri or sat they usually have tons of cultural type of sh!t to do. pick some stuff to do and attend. remember though-you have to spit game (introduce yourself and set up a date).

don't make this harder than it is. the post above me has some good suggestions.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Mongoose. The trick is to go to events where it is considered acceptable to make conversation with strangers. If you go to bars, clubs etc the women there know they are going to be hit on, so a lot of them have the bytch shields firmly in place.

But if you go to a charity event, car boot sale (i think you call them yard sales in the US), gym open day, antiques fair, etc, you pretty much have carte blanche to make polite conversation based around the event, and to take things from there.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See the problem is, most people on this site are still in high school or college and have no clue about the real world.

If you live in a major city or a smaller city, there are plenty of places to meet young or middle aged women.

However, you say, small town america. I know your problem. I grew up in small town america and small town america is know for many things, one of which is, MANY SMALL TOWN AMERICAN WOMEN either take off and disappear at age 18 or younger and never come back, or they get married and/or knocked up by 18.

1. bookstores and book signings.

This can be a good idea, but to me, it seems like somebody found this on a website or bought a book and it sounded good. I've never met a hot chic or even a remotely good looking women at a bookstore or a book signing in small town america. in NYC, i met plenty, in small town america, NO.

2. seminars or classes (dance, art, fixing guns, whatever)

FIXING GUNS and meeting women? What kind of women are you planning to meet?

Dance, art, literature, all those things might be a good bet. There are many women 30 and older that attend these events. While some might be bored housewives, bored housewives might have single friends. Might be worth a try to find some seminars or classes.

3. community college classes

I doubt a small town community college would be a wise bet for a 40 year old man. Nothing against age, but as we all know, most community colleges are basically EXTENDED high school campuses. And after a couple of weeks, most kids wind up quiting. I don't think it would be worth the money for a 40 year old man to attend a small town community college.

4. gym
Good idea, but again, if he lives in SMALL TOWN AMERICA, most small town american towns have small locally owned gyms.

If you live say an hour from a somewhat nice sized city in a suburb atmosphere, then try a gym. But if it's hours from any city and only small stores and a small mall, I doubt you even have a fitness club. Fitness clubs attract hot women. Gyms attract muscle heads, in general.

5. social gatherings (weddings etc)

Yeah, if you know people who are getting married. If not, it's usually not cool to attend a wedding your not invited too. And in many cases, you won't be able to get in at all. Stop getting info from a book and not giving real world advice.

6. banquet functions (political type of sh!t - fundraisers)

Never tried it, not sure why I really would in small town america.

7. dude you gotta go to bar/restaurant. try an upscale restaurant that has a bar. play the part, dress nice, order a drink and chill. go there a few times for some results. have fun. make friends with the bar tender. every skank in the state shouldn't be there.

Restaurants you can try. Why not, get you out of the house once in a while.

8. matchmaker service (start your own).
Waste of time.

I'd say try a few things, but quit asking for advice on this site, most people dont have any idea where to go because, well, they spend all their time on the internet and not in the real world.

Look at all the people who asked, where to meet women? ANd nobody ever answers, except for BS book answers.

Try and go on a singles vacation, or singles cruise. Go on a trip somewhere and meet females wherever you go. Try to talk to the girls at work and see if they have single friends. Go visit a nearby city once in a while, start networking more.

What you will find out, besides all this BS on this site is, many people meet their GF or girls from friends or a similar circle.

Reaction score
I can't improve on what's already spit, except get involved in a activity that you enjoy doing for example dog training and take classes on it...then you will meet someone who is into the same hobby that you are...

mongoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
they were just suggestions. that why i asked what's the nearest metropolitan area. i live in the real world and i have lived in small and larger cities.

singles cruise. please.

take my suggestions and give it try at the nearest metropolitan area.

it's better than doing nothing.