Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do you get your whey protein from?

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question in Topic.
I wanna get this Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey Protein
ivve heard its good and good price.. but i cant find wher its for 40 dollars for 10 lbs.. the best ive found is 46 for 10 lbs so far..

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost
Question in Topic.
I wanna get this Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey Protein
ivve heard its good and good price.. but i cant find wher its for 40 dollars for 10 lbs.. the best ive found is 46 for 10 lbs so far..
I have not checked but take a look at www.bodybuilding.com. They are usually inexpensive, they will match prices and the shipping costs are one of the lowest on the Net.

Peebold

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am lucky, becasue I have a bodybuilding.com store here in town. They have the same prices as on their web page, but no shipping.

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Reaction score
www.vitaglo.com had some really good deals, shop around. I use to use bodybuilding.com but after a very long problem regarding there affiliate program I will never use them again.

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the stuff at proteincustomizer high quality? Seems really cheap, and the formulas would be more economical and convenient then having to add glutamine, dextrose, etc, everytime.

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metaphor
Is the stuff at proteincustomizer high quality? Seems really cheap, and the formulas would be more economical and convenient then having to add glutamine, dextrose, etc, everytime.
Yeah, Customizer's stuff is very high quality. If you call and ask to speak to David ("the Customizer himself") I'm sure he'll tell you all he can.

If you wanna go with regular brands, you can try www.1fast400.com for some badass deals.