Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do you find these BPD chicks?

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
Curious since practically weekly there is a thread about some dude having dated a BPD chick. If so where do you find/meet these chicks? Not that I'm actually looking to find one.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Online dating websites.

Women on those websites have a terrible past. My friend dated a girl that was on PoF, and it turned out to be disastrous. I'm glad he's not in that relationship anymore.

If they did not have a terrible past, then why would they be on that website the first place? Unless they are desperate, there's no other reason why.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djjizzyjeff said:
Curious since practically weekly there is a thread about some dude having dated a BPD chick. If so where do you find/meet these chicks? Not that I'm actually looking to find one.
They come along maybe once in a man's life. The red flag is when the woman hunts you non-stop in the beginning, sends you emails, texts like mad, and shows only one emotion - extreme happiness - in your company and compliments everything you do. You will never have someone treat as good, and you don't want to push them away because of this.

If it's too good to be true, it probably is. Once they assume control of you, you are DONE.

They will avoid Alpha types, but respect them more, and will date AFC/Beta types because it allows them to pursue selfish endeavors without much conflict.

Luke!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well according to this article 10 percent of the US population have BPD. So just like that dumb 80/20 rule about woman getting plugged by men, looks like it happens here at SS too. 90 percent of the SS population happens to talk to only 10 percent of woman. Just so happens that 10 percent they talk to all have BPD. What are the chances uh?

http://henrymakow.com/borderline_personality_disorde.html

LongLostFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
My working theory is that "Nice Guys" tend to gravitate toward BPD chicks, and vice-versa. It is a symbiotic relationship between the broken woman who is never satisfied and the guy who will bend over backwards to pedestalize the woman, fix/rescue her, and try to please her.

He will never be "good enough" but he will be allowed to keep on trying (which he will do, of course).

WTID

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah been there done it, could write a book about it

mCas27

Banned
Reaction score
Read this post, you will understand everything.
And, SeymourCake is partially right, but on the other side, if you want to meet and bang girl withing 24 hours, and you succeed in that , what you expect, she must have 'something wrong' or she would't let you do that this such fast. Depends on taste some people love to get laid or even date with BDP girls, who don't like, just proceed to next one. And read this about why and how to recognize on time avoid BDP girls