Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do you cold approach?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started to purposely go out for cold approaches. I was at the mall for five hours today with a wing, and all we managed to find is groups (I can't isolate like that), or girls with moms. Yes, I sat 10m away watching a 9 eye me to death as I knew her mom was returning any moment to have lunch with her. Do you know what that feels like? I finally thought I found a lone wolf, turned out to be she was a thirty year old so I aborted. There must be certain days and areas that girls come out of their sheltered shacks, because I'm not finding any!

So boys, where do you do your cold approaches, and when?

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Groups? dammit, i just find mom/daughters...groups are fine, you can eventually isolate one with a bit of time and clever social stuff

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
Groups? dammit, i just find mom/daughters...groups are fine, you can eventually isolate one with a bit of time and clever social stuff
What do you use to isolate? I usually find groups of 3+, sometimes with AMOG's.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just talk to em, get numbers or watev n so on...just do what you can

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just talk to em, get numbers or watev n so on...just do what you can
I don't like getting #'s unless I've isolated and created enough rapport that I feel satisfied with (and at least attempted a kiss)

Nevermind though, I investigated a new mall and found the motherload :)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
I don't like getting #'s unless I've isolated and created enough rapport that I feel satisfied with (and at least attempted a kiss)

Nevermind though, I investigated a new mall and found the motherload :)
Thats a bad mentality to have. Always get the number, even if you have no intention to call. Always ask even if you have a feeling she'll say no, you never learn anything if you never take a chance.

or the quote "100% of chances not taken, are lost"

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Thats a bad mentality to have. Always get the number, even if you have no intention to call. Always ask even if you have a feeling she'll say no, you never learn anything if you never take a chance.

or the quote "100% of chances not taken, are lost"
Yea, I'm not a fan of #'s though because alot of girls just give out #'s for the hell of it.

I like initially creating something they'll remember (IE: kiss, tons of kino) instead of just an approach with her friends. I usually use a wing if I want to isolate a 2some though I rarely initiate that.

I'm getting alot rolling these next couple days so I'm going to have to approach groups and attempt # closes, I admit to a major fault in my game which is group approaches. Though of course that will be destroyed in the next week or two.

BrocKing11

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm.

Out of curiosity, how do you guys deal with chicks with their parents. I know most of you will just say to not even bother, but doesnt that seem like such a waste?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: hmm.

Originally posted by BrocKing11
Out of curiosity, how do you guys deal with chicks with their parents. I know most of you will just say to not even bother, but doesnt that seem like such a waste?
Just don't even bother. Parents are the biggest ****blocks in the world.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't even bother. Especially if she's with her dad..

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, odd...I've done a few approaches but today I went to the mall to get some food and after I sat down (didnt see any chicks to join), I thought about it and it felt different, it felt sort of cheesy to approach at lunch and all that...dunno why.

Bone Thug Mug

Reaction score
Hmm, odd...I've done a few approaches but today I went to the mall to get some food and after I sat down (didnt see any chicks to join), I thought about it and it felt different, it felt sort of cheesy to approach at lunch and all that...dunno why.
I know how that feels but honestly, it's just your mind creating imaginary blocks to hold you back. If you subcaunciously ask yourself if you should approach girls in the food court, your uncauncious brain will start feeding you tons of answers, some of which being negative. So dude, as weird as it may seem, just do it anyways, and if nothing else, just look at it as a way of overcoming any fears you may have.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant do a cold approach if she's with her parents! it freaks me out! a dad once thought i was disrespecting him and they were shouting at me at the mall!!!

damn.. i havent recovered from that yet. i was very respectful AND courteous. believe me.

maybe you guys here can help me out if she's with her mom, dad or even both!