Where do playful insults cross into something else

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went on a date, it went fairly well, kiss closed bla bla.

I hate the texting after date 1, cos I don't just wanna pile in with a date request, but at the same time I cba to waste time speaking if ultimately she's just being polite, and I usually get paranoid this is the case. And with lack of tonality in text it's easy to think she's being off.

The convo was fine, she was keeping it going when I would let it tail off, but, at one point she did make some comments that where bordering on personal insults and even potentially attempts at emasculating me. Now i'm not sure since we do joke around like that in general but I did read no girl will EVER emasculate a guy she's into. There's def a good chance she didn't realise it would actually bother me since i'm always aloof to her but yea I thought i'd better ask SS.

Anyway, I know my plan is NC until she initiates, if she does..set up date asap, if not then cya, this is just to get some idea of what to expect..

Am I over thinking this?

Also, as an aside, i'm pretty sure my rate of getting date 2's when I have to be the one to initate texting after date 1 is like 0%. May change tac to NC unless they contact after date 1, cos when they do you know she's interested. That said, some girls are just ***** and passive.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful with these playful insults, they usually create a snowball effect.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I'm well aware.

It's kinda a gut thing tbh. Her saying 'god you're such a girl' when I've been pretending to me moaning about being ill, is to be expected and is fine/playful.

I made a mistake and tried to A&A and said 'yea, post op trans'...

She then said 'i thought so..it's the jawline, still quite feminine'

Now I shouldnt have said the post op trans bit tbh.

My jawline isn't that bad but it is far from being strong, slightly less than average i'd say.. she mighta thought my jawline was fine and just teasing because, if she actually thought it might be an issue for me, then that's a pretty hurtful thing to say to someone.

So maybe it's my own insecurity, but my gut was a bit like 'wow that's crossing the line somewhat'. Though I obv didn't let it show.

I could easily highlight a few of her flaws that I know she's concious of.

They aren't the words of a girl who's into you though are they...she did move the convo on to another topic but part of me wanted to throw a sly dig at one her insecurites back. Obviously I didn't incase it was nothing.

Couldve been joking along with my post op trans line harmlessly, coulda been being a nasty ***** - which is more likely? It was totally outta the blue really. Anyway, NC on her till she initiates, that will solve it.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She: 'i thought so..it's the jawline, still quite feminine' 
You: 'Well thats what you get for a cheap surgery.'

If i were you I would've A & Aed it further. self depreciating humor when sprinkled shows that you can laugh at yourself. Either way whether she was being a bvtch, you just threw t right back at her or she was busting your balls you passed. Essentially, showing you don't guve a fvck how random people think about you will greatly jncrease your value as a centered man.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's testing you and hoping you have the brains, balls and composure to not only take her crap but to grind her into submission either through extremely funny wit or clever comebacks.
I've had a lot of experience with these types and I've had great success stopping them in their tracks with very nonchalant and funny responses.
Keep working on that and you'll be pulling her hair as you pound into her from behind in no time.