Where do i start? (after ending an LTR)

Slique

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Been out of the game for a while and I've been trying to get into the groove of things as of late. Been sarging a few HB's in the past week, but out of the 5, I've only managed to number-close 1 of 'em. Eventually lost interest after two nights with her.

My question is, what's a good exercise to get back into the right mindset to prepare myself for the game? Should i keep swimming in the deep end? Or should i go back to the kiddy pool first?

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Figure out what your sticking points are. We can't really help you if you just say that you have a problem. Go out and interact with women, then find out what you are doing that is putting them off. Give us a more detailed explanation of your circumstances and, chances are, somebody will come up with a stroke of genius to help you out.

-Damian

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey how old are you? If your my age in college, then you can just go clubbin' wit your crew and you'll meet girls easy. If your older then sorry, I dunno.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And... don't forget... you need some time to get your game back after you've been in a LTR... Doesn't happen in a day, it takes at least a little practice.

Slique

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yeah i'm 22 and i'm in College. LTR really screwed up my game big time. But yeah, I figured out that keeping them comfy is my main issue. Before my LTR, i've always used magic as a large part of my routine. I guess i should stop "mind-reading" then so then they'd be less freaked out. LOL

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Tips is for giving advice, not asking for it. Please read the description for each forum located below said forum title. Thank you.

Moved to DJD.