Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do I stand?

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So with a recent girl I have been "gaming", although not really, a lot of weird things have happened and I'm surprised I've gotten as far as I have. I figure I'm either close to blowing it or have already lol, not sure yet but basically for some reason I've done like a ton of stuff wrong. So I want you guys to tell me where you think I stand as of now, because I don't want to waste any more time if it's blown.

Got her number. She was really nervous during it and gave almost every IOI imaginable.

Invited her to a mountain house. She was like "Oh yea I defiantly want to go that sounds like sooo much fun." Lots of smiling and eye contact and she was nervous.

She tells 2 of my friends she thinks I'm cute.

I don't call to tell her were not going to the mountains.

Don't see her for 1-2 weeks.

Call her and ask her out. Im nervous because I haven't seen her so long. She says ok though, and I pick her up.

Date from http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1541616&posted=1#post1541616 occurs.

See her 2 days after and she's obviously going somewhere but I stop her and say we should hang out again. She's not really paying attention, not many IOI's, but she was obviously in a rush.

Don't see her for 2 days.

Im in hallway taking to friends and my back is to her as she's coming up the hallway. I see my friend (girl) mouthing "do it". I turn my head to see her right beside me. She says hi and waves but I only see it at the last second. I say "hey" but she kind of just smiles and walks away. My one friend goes "That was soooooo awwwwkkkwwwaarrdd" She then tell me the girl was watching me the whole way up the hallway and was hesitant to say hi, so thats why she mouthed it.

Called her but she wasn't home or didn't answer, probably out though as I called kind of late for a Friday.

I just feel like that last thing would make her think were to awkward, but I'm beginning to think she's a bit awkward to around me, so maybe she's just nervous, thats what my friend said. She also said that the girl isnt going to keep putting up with it, so hat made me feel like it was my fault and to be honest, I'm kind of nervous now.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honesty and having fun is the best way to avoid awkwardness.

What's your goal with this girl though?

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are only awkward if you make them awkward

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure you're not mistaking awkwardness for sexual tension? Because girls love that.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, not really sure with her. I know at one point she really wanted to hook up with me, but idk anymore. Sexual tension though, that would make sense just because of smiling and such, I can't believe it hasn't crossed my mind by now. The last time was kind of awkward though, like even I felt awkward.

James18

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl has given you every sign you needed to show she's very interested in you. She even said, point blank.... SHE WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU!!! Stop trying to wife her up as a GF and give her some lovin' bro! It's very likely she's a freak, which means she wants sex. No games, she's not leading you on, she's trying to cut the bull and get some ****. Don't get emotionally attached to her, don't hit it and quit it either, that's stupid.
Wear a condom, give her good sex, and let her fall for you. Don't get attached to her, and don't see her more than 2x a week. Where are your other girls at? Go see them a while so you don't get all caught up on this one.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I'm guessing most of you guys are thinking that last incident didn't blow it. I have completely like stopped seeing any other girls for the past week for some reason. James18, what you said was basically what my plan would be assuming you guys felt like there was still attraction, and now I definitely feel like there is.