Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do i kiss and lick to make a woman crazy for you?

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
I need a few tips on how to make a woman cream all over the bed any tips??

pimpin_since_85

Don Juan
Reaction score
kiss the collarbone, neck, on the neck under the ears...behind the ears...suck/nibble the earlobes (where its normally pierced @)

gets them wet and ready for play after foreplay

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
Ok ya thanks i was told that most chicks dont want guys to down on them right?? You frist have to kiss to make them wet. But does hugging count too?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you kiss and lick to make a woman crazy for me?

Probably in her scalp. Be sure to give her my phone:

1-800-SEXY-BEAST

Hanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at a pressure point/acupuncture chart; those are nerve centers, they are a good place to start if you are looking for somewhere to kiss/nibble.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
walk up behind her, and kiss her on the nape of her neck (where you pick up a cat on the skin behind their neck). You might have to move her hair if its long, and you might have to hold her up if she gets weak in the knees. Everyone is different, but i promise plant a few kisses (and not just pecks) on the back of her neck and you can pick it up from there fast.

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yeah
lick everything =)
and go verryyyy slowwwwww
dun go to the hotspot so fast

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=16888

My gf mentioned the other day the other guys shes been with have no idea on eating pvssy. Let alone where a womans G Spot is.

And after the first time i did the below mentioned to her she said " There is no way in the world i'm ever letting you out of my sight if you keep that up"

If you want to make yourself stand from the " other" guys that have gone down on her in her life follow this.

1. Women love anitcipation so take things slow, tease, pretend your goin to do something and dont do it change to something else, keep her quessing.

2. Take your time, the longer you extend foreplay to a least an hour it says a lot of things in terms of self control.

3. Do number 1 again.

4. When goin down on a women dont just use your tounge your only giving her 50% of what you have to give.

After about 10mins of warming her up with your tounge slide your middle finger inside her 2 inches and curl it around to make the "come here" signal, now you should feel a kinda rough textured area about the size of a coin on the front wall of her vagina. (This is the GSA or G SPOT AREA)

When youve found it (It should be easy, so dont search too hard)

Stimuate it by doing the "come here" motion at first nice and light.
then slowly apply pressure when she responds
(you will be supprised how hard they want their GSA rubbed)

Ive also had good responses from tapping, rubbing in circles, fast and slow mix it up a bit tempo.

Do the above and within 30min you will have her in full body spasims and lots of good swearing and maybe even a stalker.

i'll write a more in depth guide if theres a demand for it.
Let me know.

Last edited:

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by knight56
I need a few tips on how to make a woman cream all over the bed any tips??
EVERYWHERE!!! No one place is any more erotic then any other. Want to make her even hotter, tease around but stay away from her ass, crotch, and tits. You'll have her begging for you in no time.

-Al

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scientists have studied earlobed for years trying to figure out why they are there. The only thing they can come up with is that if you kiss and lick a girl's earlobes it gets her wet. So you should probably try there.

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a joke???

oldskewlboyjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
The neck always works for me. The second I start kissing her neck she gets horny. Also if your looking to get more intimate.. try kissing her stomach area then slow brushing your nose against her skin up and down alot... basically slightly tickling her with your nose and lips giving an occasional kiss and stop here and there. then go really high and you wanna make it liek your kinda smelling them sorta... go high up around her breast area but right as you reach the bra line stop and go back down. Then go down slowly and like draw the outline of the top oh her jeans with your nose and lips.. teasing her. That will drive them nuts. I did the other night for like.. 10 minutes straight when I was finished she was spread eagle. Lol. Give it a try...

RoeCyris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpin_since_85
kiss the collarbone, neck, on the neck under the ears...behind the ears...suck/nibble the earlobes (where its normally pierced @)

gets them wet and ready for play after foreplay
yup yup. has been my experience as well. especially neck under the ears. your nose and forehead should be in front of/on her hair, but try to keep your mouth away from her hair, it just doesnt taste good.