Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where Did My Post Go!!!!!!!!!!

Studly585

Reaction score
OK SO WHY DID A MODERATOR DELETE MY POST??? I got a few responses but did someone think that the question wasn't suitable enough for this board. Whoever deleted it please explain to me why? Are there boundaries as to what can or cannot be asked on here. Sorry if you thought it was a stupid question but not everybody has the same problems.... I'm new to this forum and this is the introduction I get.... Whoever deleted it why don't you be a man and at least private message me or tell me why in a post.... Talk about being the opposite of a don juan... more like a don wimp.

Studly585

Reaction score
I'm Anthony - I'm new to the forum - posted something the other day and got a few responses from a few people which was cool and then the post just disappeared.... it's cool i just wanted to find out why - whatever though it's over and done with....

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stormbringer said:
It could be that you're posting in the Mature Man forum, and your age is not included.

Ding, Ding, Ding....the prize goes to Stormbringer!

Studly585

Reaction score
Ding Ding Ding .... are you kidding me? Are you sure this is the mature forum? Hey Stormbinger - thanks for the tip... I didn't realize that was the way they screen people being that anyone could put any age under their name...

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
Studly585 said:
Ding Ding Ding .... are you kidding me? Are you sure this is the mature forum? Hey Stormbinger - thanks for the tip... I didn't realize that was the way they screen people being that anyone could put any age under their name...
The mature section is mostly teens posting. People on here have yet to figure out the most basic of concepts in regards to people. Much like no 16 year old girl wants to date a 16 year old boy, or no 16 year old boy wants you to think that he is 16. Most of the people on here still haven't come to terms with those simple truths.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this section of sosuave is reserved for members who are 25 yrs old or older.
thats just how the owner set it up.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigappledj said:
The mature section is mostly teens posting. People on here have yet to figure out the most basic of concepts in regards to people. Much like no 16 year old girl wants to date a 16 year old boy, or no 16 year old boy wants you to think that he is 16. Most of the people on here still haven't come to terms with those simple truths.

This guy obviously knows what he's talking about. He posts 12+ posts a day :whistle:

Reminds me of a former member :rolleyes: