Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

where are the HB's on weeknights?

Reaction score
where are some good places to find HB's on weeknights in areas with no proximity to colleges?

i live in a suburb of denver...very yuppyish area. checked out the mall last night. it was basically dead. gonna check out bookstores next. i'll probably hit up the clubs/bars= thursday night. any other ideas?

Sun-Tan Superman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on the crowd you are looking for. If you are looking for bar girls who probably go out and party every nite then partys and bars are the place to be if thats your thing.

If you want maby more sophisticated women then check out starbucks or something, but make sure you are comfortable approaching groups of women (usually they arn't there alone).

Want a great spot to find women?? Sign up for a dance class, or yoga or ect ect. Usually the ratio of men to women is 1-5 and you are guarenteed they all want a male dance partner so you are in demand right away. Easy to open up and talk when you are dancing also.

Also if you have a good deal of friends already host a party, rent a hotel room with 4-5 guys so it really doesn't cost you anything and ask everyone you invite be required to bring friends (people love to bring people they know to a party anyway). This way you get to meet others and hang out with a party crowd and if you are cool these ppl hopefully invite you to partys in the future ^_^

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my bed.:eek: jk:p

I always wanted to learn haw to tango. I just might sine up.

Lomi

Don Juan
Reaction score
check out big video stores, you would be surprised how many HB's rent movies during the week alone.