Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the finest women in the world?

Jlaix

Banned
Reaction score
Where Are The Finest Women In The World??

There was a thread on RSD Nation recently about this Argentinian glamour model, Luciana Salazar.

While most of the guys thought she was hot, one of the guys from Argentina responded to the thread saying that he think didn't so, and that she didn't represent the Argentinian natural beauties who are known to frolic around down there.

Personally I've always thought a lot of the newbie "She's not hot enough" mentality actually comes from a confusion between what kind of girls they'd JERK OFF to, as opposed to what kind of girls they'd date if they actually could get the time of day.

Like, while Luciana here might not be the first girl I'd pull up onto my computer screen if I was at home by myself and feeling lonely, I'm hardly delusional enough to think that if I managed to get her attention in a nightclub that I'd blow her off on account that she's "Not my type"....... :)

Come on!!

Sexiness also has a LOT to do with a girl's personality and polarity and general energy, and while I don't know much about her, I'm guessing that Luciana is probably a lot more in tune with her sexuality than the average girl. I'm sure she'd love this article because people saying "I like her!!" and "I hate her!!" is exactly the type of reaction she wants, similar to Paris Hilton who uses her polarizing media image to her advantage.

Still, all that said I can see why some of the guys from Argentina might be annoyed that a girl who has had plastic surgery wouldn't be what they want representing the Argentinian standard of beauty to the rest of the world.

I just came back from a two month stint in Buenos Aires Argentina myself, and there were definitely a lot of naturally beautiful women down there.

At the same time, I think there's a lot of fallacies I see when it comes to the stereotypes of beauty for women around the world.

First off, I think that it has to do with the venues that you frequent. There were definitely NOT more beautiful women in Argentinian nightclubs than there were in nightclubs in Los Angeles or even Chicago.

That's because although the average girl on the street probably looks better in Argentina, the high-end venues in the USA manage to ROUND UP the best looking girls MORE EFFECTIVELY than the clubs I frequented while I was down there.

The quality of the club scene in a city has a lot to do with how well I'd rate it.

You can have all the hot women you want, but if the promoters aren't doing what's necessary to get them into one place then you're left meeting women during the day-time when you're busy getting work done or out trying to see the sights.

I think a lot of it also has to do with there being warm weather, and a high standard of fashion in the city. With warm weather it forces both girls AND guys to keep themselves in better shape. It's that little decision before you eat the bowl of icecream that maybe it's not such a good idea, as opposed to people in a colder climate who decide to just go for it.

As for fashion I've personally come to a point where I actually somewhat DISLIKE high fashion and when girls dress overly well, because it can trick the eye and make it harder to tell what she really looks like. I'm sure I'm in the minority on this -- I realize that... :)

OTOH, back in the day I LOVED girls who dressed high fashion, and if a girl wasn't dressed well I just wasn't interested.

I also used to like plastic surgery because I was too naive to know which girls were real and which had had work done. I'd see a girl who was rail-thin with C-cup breasts and think "Wow!! I've never seen girls like this in my entire life!!" These days, having spent 3 years in Hollywood, I can spot plastic surgery from about a mile away and it's definitely not my thing.

Of course, oftentimes the girls who've had work done are also the ones who take care of themselves in all other aspects and so they still wind up being the most attractive girls in the venue. Brooke Burke, for example, has had plastic surgery and yet any guy who says he wouldn't date her is either in a very good relationship or blatantly lying.

I also prefer cities that encourage FITNESS as opposed to just beauty and fashion.

Personally I like girls who lift heavy weights in the gym (along with cardio), as opposed to girls who are just naturally lean.

There's a lot of misconceptions about what lifting heavy weights (ie: bench press, deadlifts, squats, military press) will do to a girl -- like that it will turn girls all big and steroid looking like you see in certain magazines.

In reality, even as a GUY lifting weights you won't get to that level unless you're pounding back food and very genetically gifted.

The only thing that happens when a girl lifts weights is that she burns off massive amounts of calories and sculpts her body until it becomes totally hot.

Like, Kate Beckinsdale I personally think is drop dead gorgeous.

That goes both for her personality as well as her looks. She also has a classy vibe about her that's very hot, and carries her British accent very very well.

At the same time, Kate also chooses not to lift heavy weights in the gym and as a result has somewhat of a more ordinary girl's type physique.

It's possible that her agent advises her to keep a more classic look, because modelling can have all sorts of rigid requirements -- I don't know.

I'll still give Kate nothing but love though, just cause she endorses RSD.

Anyway, I think the standard of beauty has actually moved in a more positive direction in recent years, thanks to girls like Madonna and Sara Jessica Parker who are working out and make it look awesome.

There's also a trend of personal trainers becoming en-vogue with all the superficial "Entertainment Tonight" type shows going out and showcasing the routines and diets that are used by the stars.

I actually think superficiality can be a good thing if it promotes a lifestyle that's centered around health and fitness. I mean, whatever it is that motivates you -- whatever, as long as it encourages you to make the right decisions for yourself.

There's really just NO COMPARISON to me between a girl who's into fitness and a girl who isn't.

If a girl is dating me, then we're going to the gym together.

That's MANDATORY.

My girlfriend has actually become so obsessed with hitting the gym with me that she's become a personal trainer.

I can't express how happy this makes me.... :)

Anywayzzzz........

Overall, I think the most important thing is going after girls that YOU find attractive.

Everyone has their own tastes, and there's nothing that I think is more wack than going after the girls that you think your FRIENDS will like instead of of what YOU personally find attractive yourself.

I've seen a lot of guys meet girls who they won't date because they're afraid of what their friends will think.

Just the other day I was looking at one of my old buddy Erik's "WTF Episodes" on YouTube and I was blown away by the hate and nastiness towards the girls in his vids -- all throughout the responses.

There were guys saying "Those girls aren't hot enough for me!!" and you can basically GUARANTEE that the guys posting this stuff are nasty little ****heads sitting at home on their computer without having had sex for MONTHS if not YEARS.

Again, you really can't tell how attractive a girl is unless you're IN HER PRESENCE.

I've dated girls who looked downright FUNNY in photos........

But get around them in person and you'll find yourself in a ****ing trance because they're so sexual and attractive in real life.

Oftentimes the most desired girl in the club has qualities that you wouldn't expect that make her more attractive.

As you've been with more and more women, you'll probably find that you start appreciating a different set of qualities than you used to, and that you look a lot deeper at the girl that you're dating or having a physical relationship with.

Anyway, getting back to the title of this thread.........

Here are my personal favourite cities for women (subject to revision, of course)....:

10- New York

9- Chicago

8- Montreal, Canada

7- San Diego

6- Miami South Beach

5- Buenos Aires, Argentina

4- Las Vegas

3- Mykonos, Greece

2- Sydney, Australia

1- Los Angeles

Check out all these cities if you get a chance. They're all excellent.

And be sure to hit me up here with any of your own favourite cities or thoughts on any of this...........

Thanks!!

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, 6 in the states and 7 in North America....broaden your mind, man.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
Lol, 6 in the states and 7 in North America....broaden your mind, man.
Believe it or not, not everybody has all kinds of money to travel the world. As a matter of fact JLaix, if you've really been to all 10 of those cities I'm impressed. I've only been to 2! But I did notice that the one of the reasons those cities have tons of hot women, is because they have tons of women/people.

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Come visit Russia... I´ve been constantly drooling here since I arrived 5 years ago.. pre-feminism, women are women and men are men, pYssy paradise...

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
try northern Tehran. Alot of journalists that do venture into the capital often times describe the scene as angels and models walking through the streets!

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....i can't wait till i get there in only 2 weekss!!! All my cousins are major pimps and ballers there so it's going to be a fantastic time..:rockon:

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post...

But Sydney should be no#1 not 2!

JJ

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The hottest women in this country if not the world come from the South. Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Arkansas and even Mississippi has some hotties.

In Texas beautiful women are almost a dime a dozen. Austin and Dallas have the most. If anyone likes football you must go to a Longhorns game in Austin, a Gators game in Gainesville, a Vols game in Knoxville, the Sooners and Cowboys in Oklahoma, Bama is awesome, the best is the LSU tigers in Baton Rouge.

If anyone of you can make to any of these cities you will be astonished. And they are all college towns so its even more of a plus.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man its almost unbeleivable. You should check out New Orleans if you ever get the chance. For a small city its packed with HBs. Trust me. We like to keep our HBs here though so we can breed with them. :yes:

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlasticSurgeon said:
Good post,

I LOOOVE fake looking plastic girls. Obviously to each his own right? Tell me more about Vegas, I see that it made #4 on your list, and I haven't even been there. Is it more plastic looking than LA/Orange County? If so, Im gonna try to set up a practice there. :rolleyes:
Everyone should go to Vegas for once in their lives... yes, there are hot women here and there, on the Vegas Strip. I think many of these women are from out of town. Anything goes in Vegas and when hot women are walking down the strip, they are constantly being approached, honked at, and yelled at. Vegas vs. Irvine or Newport Beach (LA Area)? I'd say Irvine/LA Area. $$ attracts hot women, and Vegas is mostly tourism, aside from the strip, the rest of Vegas I have seen is pretty run down looking.

Even then, from all the places I have seen, San Diego/Mission Beach has to have the highest number of hot women/population anywhere I have seen. Nothing brings out hot women more than beaches it seems like. Granted, I am not a world traveler, but San Diego is full of HOT women. I'd rank it #1 from all the places I have been.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea you should go to Florida for spring break. Panama, Destin, Daytona, Miami you name it. And the beaches in florida knock Cali out the water. Cali beaches are gross.

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlasticSurgeon said:
^ my good friend Amir literally grabs girls here and gets laid left and right. It's incredible he hardly speaks English he just seriously gets in their faces and just pulls like crazy...

i was trying to figure out how he got like that and he told me that in his country, you're not allowed to sarge... is that true?
Guys sarge but the religious police are a pain in the ass for most of the country. But northern Tehran, where the wealthier people reside, is where for the laws for the most part very lax. Northern Tehran is a mixture of very good genes, a keen fashion sense, and alot of wealth a close second to Dubai.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I dont know if its a good Idea for an American to go to Tehran. Ive never seen any really hot Arab h0s either. I guess theyre all hiding under those sheets.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why has nobody mentioned BRAZIL?

Brazil has to have the hottest...............:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Boston DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sure isn't Boston either.

I've been w/ New York, Montreal, San Diego, LA, and Vegas girls. All thumbs up. Although I think I met more Boston girls in San Diego than Cali girls, lame.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Odessa, Ukraine.

BTW, South Carolina has FUGLY girls.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@rakishness: Have you been to Brazil before? I used to think brazilian women are the prettiest, too (I liked mixed babes, I guess)..but Ive heard from south american travellers, that colombian chicks were hotter..also I know a few brazilian girls and have to say none of them are hot! A friend of mine lived there for 2 years and said he agreed, that women werent all flat out pretty like they're made out to be on television on co..whereas some of those, that were hot were the prettiest he's ever seen in his life (as in many average looking girls, but still a few extremely hot ones).

I think the same is true for italian women actually..most of those, that Ive seen aren't better than the women here in Germany.

@Cash: is it really that bad in London?

My favorites so far must be Valencia (Spain) and Paris. In Valencia I saw more pretty women in a day than I see here in a week or a month. Though, I guess I might even like them better in the south

And in Paris..well I wouldnt say the women are much hotter than they are where I live (though maybe a bit?), but I LOVED the way they dress. Extrmely sexy, but still extremely classy (not all but many).

Havent travelled to many other places, though..

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
madgame,

I've never been to brazil. I've just heard about it from so many people. I wish i could check it out for real. I agree with you about the tv having an influence.